We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a Lime Green Plymouth Superbird on my way home from riding my bike in the park. Sorry, no pics as 1) I didn't have a camera 2) it was on the opposite side of the highway... :bdown:

That NSX is a bit wounded as I can see,but it's still an epic car.BMW driver is a cock,and Ferrari is,well a Ferrari.

Look at the plate,and even without that,based on my experience 90% of BMW drivers are cocks.

What he said.

Now go tell my Dad that :cheeky: I dare you.

Look at the plate,and even without that,based on my experience 90% of BMW drivers are cocks.

BMW owners, not BMW drivers. A BMW owner bought the car new, has owned new BMWs before, and is only cares about the badge. A BMW driver calls it a Bimmer (Bim-mer, not Bee-mer), drives a model from the '80s or early '00s, has a manual, and can list all the engine codes from heart. BMW drivers are, 90% of the time, nice people who are nice to any kind of car guy, whether they drive a Geo Metro or an Aston DBS.

There's a difference. ;)

-Leadfoot

Thanks, Dan. :) I'm glad someone else sees it that way, too.

Strange times at the House of RUF today. The garage doors were open, and I could see the rear quarter panel of the RGT Cabrio. But parked out front was a brand new Audi A6 Avant S-Line (with a roof rack :D ) and, weirdly, a mid-90s Honda CRX. I know that car pretty well, because it used to belong to a friend of mine, and it's got the full speed-loving ricer kit. A stage 3 clutch, racing seats, a cat-back exhaust with a huge fart can, a carbon fiber hood with peeling lacquer, a "HONDA" decal obscuring most of the windshield, white wheels and an Eibach Pro Kit (read: lowered, but barely). Oh, and it's bright red. :eek: And it was sharing the same driveway with a RUF! I happen to know that the owners aren't the same person, but that made me do a double take.

Also: ~1971 Charger with the full STP NASCAR livery, an Audi A7, and a BMW 1000RR. :drool:

-Leadfoot

;422292']BMW owners' date=' not BMW drivers. A BMW [i']owner[/i] bought the car new, has owned new BMWs before, and is only cares about the badge. A BMW driver calls it a Bimmer (Bim-mer, not Bee-mer), drives a model from the '80s or early '00s, has a manual, and can list all the engine codes from heart. BMW drivers are, 90% of the time, nice people who are nice to any kind of car guy, whether they drive a Geo Metro or an Aston DBS.

There's a difference. ;)

-Leadfoot

Well, I agree with you, but....some people think they are BMW enthusiasts with their E30s. 'Yo, I have an E30 318 and I'm better and faster than you. This is a real bimmer.' They have rusty E30 (or E36) 316's with M badge on the trunk and think they are the fastest on the road. Maybe that's only in the Czech Republic.

Well, I agree with you, but....some people think they are BMW enthusiasts with their E30s. 'Yo, I have an E30 318 and I'm better and faster than you. This is a real bimmer.' They have rusty E30 (or E36) 316's with M badge on the trunk and think they are the fastest on the road. Maybe that's only in the Czech Republic.

Nope. I see an E46 around the block a lot, and it's just a regular 3 Series. The owner slapped an M badge on it and he parks it anywhere he likes.

I presume you got run over straight after taking that photo? ;)

I'm fine now so it worked :P

You must spend more time thinking up the captions than taking the shot :)

Don't understand what you're saying... Is it a bad title? :S haha