We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting spotting yet again on my way to and from my local bowling alley. On the way there I saw a red Viper SRT10 coupe and a M3 E46 convertible. On the way back I saw another E46 M3 convertible and a white Porsche 911 GT3 R (probably a 996) on the back of a truck, with a bright red "PORSCHE" on the side and interesting livery. Oh, and at the local vitamin store I also saw a humble white C4 Corvette with a pink umbrella in the back, a red WS6 Firebird and a white 750i. I really need to bring my camera with me more often :p

EDIT: I also saw a orange Challenger SRT8 coming home from my local supermarket, just remembered :)

Want HiRes image?

Yes with pleasure! Can you send me the real car too? :rolleyes:

Today I went to a plane show, next to my home, and I saw an AM V8, a Ferrari F430, a nissan GTR, and... that beast:twisted: (and a lot of planes...)

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af76/robillard3381/mms_img60570-1.jpg

Sorry for quality, I don't have any real camera, just a phone!

Yes with pleasure! Can you send me the real car too? :rolleyes:

I wish I could send you the car itself,but for now I think you'll do just fine with photos that I sent you.Check your inbox.

On the other hand I had the-best-day-ever since I started with car spotting.There is only one SLS in Belgrade,only one DB9 and not a single GT2,so I must be the happiest man in the world to see these in period of 30 minutes.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Quality is poor I know.Don't have money for proper camera...:(

Went back to Aston,GT2 and M5 during day to take better quality images.I think it's better than yesterdays...Also,for the first time in my life-Mustang!!!