We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is loads of car dealers in Devon. Exeter has the most as far as i know. Every road has a dealer. The most exotic ones are Ferrari, Porsche, Aston and Rolls Royce/Bentley.

The new forest might give it a run for its money, has ferrari/masterti, bently all ic an think off for main dealers but there are a few hypercar places tucked away you can find on autotrader, never been to any though. London has to come out top though, has everything.

**NOTE: Not my pictues, but my friend's.**

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --This one is from a friend of a friend of me.

Got a new gearbox to make faster gear changes, at the moment 440bhp, but a new bi-turbo is being mounted so that means 600+bhp ;) :p Tops at 317km/h (192mph or something) but with the bi-turbo it will go faster :)

@ Baldred: This one's nice right :D

Vids:

dare fight a GOVERNMENT website?

Vehicle No. : EW***

Vehicle Type : P10 - Passenger Motor Car

Vehicle Attachment 1 : With Sun Roof

Vehicle Make : B.M.W

Vehicle Model : 523I SR/HUD

Maybe he said it is a 523 to have the costs lower with the government? Happens in Holland quite a lot. :)

Guest RB26DETT
Main reason why people buy smaller-engined cars here is because road tax is a killer. Basically, you pay according to how big your engine is.

So, I guess if you have a Veyron, you're screwed?

Wow, i go Exeter quite a lot because i go on holiday quite a bit to Devon (but North Devon way, by Barnstaple and i stay in Bideford) but we only ever go to either Exeter train station or pass through Exeter driving to Devon, so next time we get to Exeter i'll have a look around the dealerships and take some pictures. I love photographing cars too but i love modified cars a hell of a lot more than supercars.

Wow, i go Exeter quite a lot because i go on holiday quite a bit to Devon (but North Devon way, by Barnstaple and i stay in Bideford) but we only ever go to either Exeter train station or pass through Exeter driving to Devon, so next time we get to Exeter i'll have a look around the dealerships and take some pictures. I love photographing cars too but i love modified cars a hell of a lot more than supercars.

Don't worry, we have enough of them down here, even if they are all Novas xD

Guest RB26DETT