We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mates dads Aston DB9. Saw it in the car park and thought 'I recognise that...'. Went inside and spoke to him for a bit :p

He sold his Porsche Boxster and BMW M5 to get this. Lucky bugger.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

And the numberplate is the owner's initials, and not a failed attempt at getting AML. :p

Xk = Boring

Xf = Boring

Xj = Boring

350Z = Boring

Lotus Elan = Boring

:D

XF = I dont see very often but more often then some

XJ = again, dont see it very often

XK = Yet again, dont see them very often, anyway, they're jags, they're beautiful

350Z = meh, thought i would post it up

Elan = i have never seen them before, i only knew they were elans coz i saw the back of the second one and it clearly said 'Elan'

anyway, name me one time where i have taken your list and given them a harsh rating like that, i dont want that to happen again, i dont live at the Ring like you do so i dont see the cars that you do...dont do it again, next time, think before you do

EDIT: forgot to add into my first list, Maserati Granturismo, only remember about it when reading the comments in that new Danish Hypercar thread

XF = I dont see very often but more often then some

XJ = again, dont see it very often

XK = Yet again, dont see them very often, anyway, they're jags, they're beautiful

350Z = meh, thought i would post it up

Elan = i have never seen them before, i only knew they were elans coz i saw the back of the second one and it clearly said 'Elan'

anyway, name me one time where i have taken your list and given them a harsh rating like that, i dont want that to happen again, i dont live at the Ring like you do so i dont see the cars that you do...dont do it again, next time, think before you do

EDIT: forgot to add into my first list, Maserati Granturismo, only remember about it when reading the comments in that new Danish Hypercar thread

Don't see elans that often becosue there all in scrapheaps :) There is one in my familys holiday flat underground carpark and I do give it a good look, nice cars.