We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a couple challengers, a charger daytona edition, and 2 vipers, O and a porshe 911 and thats it

EDIT:Saw a Audi RS4 yestryday and a mercedes that jeremey clarkson was driving in spain(cant remember the name) at the doctors office, and about 20 mustangs lol ,to popular here. didnt have my phone on me and if i did i cant find the cord for upload

damn Challengers I wish I can see that :( The best car I ever saw in my life was when I was 4/5 years old when a guy was cruising in his F50...

Since I went to my Grandma's house today and on the way was the Ferrari/Maserati dealer, I saw these

Maserati Granturismo

Ferrari 599GTB

Ferrari F430

Ferrari F430 Scuderia

and some others...

Corvette C6

A Maserati Granturismo going on the wrong way of the lane xD

I was down in Edinburgh yesterday / this morning.

On the way down there I saw a totally black Gallardo going the other way. On the way back, I saw a totally black Maserati Granturismo S with black wheels and everything, and also a Maserati Gransport in black, with normal alloys.

But, the best car I saw was in Edinburgh itself. It was parked round the corner from my brother's flat. It was a Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 done up as a replica of the car from Initial D! I didn't have my camera with me, but got my sister to take a couple of photos. She might e-mail them to me at some point, maybe not, can't guarantee anything.