We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was down in Edinburgh yesterday / this morning.

On the way down there I saw a totally black Gallardo going the other way. On the way back, I saw a totally black Maserati Granturismo S with black wheels and everything, and also a Maserati Gransport in black, with normal alloys.

But, the best car I saw was in Edinburgh itself. It was parked round the corner from my brother's flat. It was a Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 done up as a replica of the car from Initial D! I didn't have my camera with me, but got my sister to take a couple of photos. She might e-mail them to me at some point, maybe not, can't guarantee anything.

Nice! Edinburgh does have some nice cars. My last appearance there produced the cars in my sig. ;)

To bad you didn't go in Parking Foch.

You would have seen 3 LP640's, 5 Gallardo's and a Miura lined up :p

That is near where I was all day (Palais des Congrès), knew I should have asked you we're to go ;) Was with someone who isn't into their cars so couldn't really go to the real posh bits to look for them.

Heh all I've seen recently is:

Maserati Quattroporte in blue

BMW M6 (lives down the road now)

BMW M5 (everywhere these days)

Porsche Boxster (same as above)

uh and yea, where I live isn't exactly what you'd call upmarket... lol

Went into Central London again today, so saw quite a few nice cars, so I though I'll try a new listing technique :p.

Lamborghini

Gallardo Spyder

Gallardo

Murcielago LP640

Murcielago

Mercedes-Benz

SLR McLaren

S55 ///AMG

S55 ///AMG

S55 ///AMG

ML63 ///AMG

ML63 ///AMG

CLS55 ///AMG

CLS500

CLS500

S600

CLK55 ///AMG (Convertible)

Ferrari

599GTB Fiorano

599GTB Fiorano

612 Scaglietti

F430

F430

F430 Spyder

308GTS (Magnum P.I. FTW!!)

Enzo (Was very excited about this, sounded fantastic!)

Audi

RS4

RS4 Cabriolet

S5

S6

S6

S8

R8

R8

R8

Had to be aided by my friend over msn, I'm surprised we both remembered so many xD. That wasn't all though, we saw loads others, but we've been racking our brains out for ages trying to remember the ones I just listed... I think he has some photos too, I'll check and get them up here if he has ;).