We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went into Central London again today, so saw quite a few nice cars, so I though I'll try a new listing technique :p.

Lamborghini

Gallardo Spyder

Gallardo

Murcielago LP640

Murcielago

Mercedes-Benz

SLR McLaren

S55 ///AMG

S55 ///AMG

S55 ///AMG

ML63 ///AMG

ML63 ///AMG

CLS55 ///AMG

CLS500

CLS500

S600

CLK55 ///AMG (Convertible)

Ferrari

599GTB Fiorano

599GTB Fiorano

612 Scaglietti

F430

F430

F430 Spyder

308GTS (Magnum P.I. FTW!!)

Enzo (Was very excited about this, sounded fantastic!)

Audi

RS4

RS4 Cabriolet

S5

S6

S6

S8

R8

R8

R8

Had to be aided by my friend over msn, I'm surprised we both remembered so many xD. That wasn't all though, we saw loads others, but we've been racking our brains out for ages trying to remember the ones I just listed... I think he has some photos too, I'll check and get them up here if he has ;).

How come you don't have any photos?! :rolleyes::lol:;);)

Like I said, my friend has some photos, but they're from a 2.0MP phone and I need to get them off him xD.

You shouldn't be relying on your friend for coverage though. Well I couldn't as I always carry my camera around and especially in London I wouldn't miss the chance but maybe thats just me. ;)

You shouldn't be relying on your friend for coverage though. Well I couldn't as I always carry my camera around and especially in London I wouldn't miss the chance but maybe thats just me. ;)

Yeah, I plan on getting an SLR this year at some point, but that'll be later on in the year. Atm I just have a 3.1MP camera on my HTC TyTn II (but the lens is terrible) and a 1.3MP camera on my Nokia. Apart from them I have a 6.0MP digital camera with a terrible lens too :(, otherwise I'd get some amazing pictures seeing as I go to London almost every weekend :), but there were a lot more nice cars this week than usual, I usually don't see any Lamborghinis, and the Enzo really was a pleasant surprise :D.

But yeah, I might get a 450D later on this year, depends, I'll see how much money I have when the show season starts back up, I plan on getting a camera for the HKS Drag Championship this year at Santa Pod (I usually use my dad's 350D).

Yeah, I plan on getting an SLR this year at some point, but that'll be later on in the year. Atm I just have a 3.1MP camera on my HTC TyTn II (but the lens is terrible) and a 1.3MP camera on my Nokia. Apart from them I have a 6.0MP digital camera with a terrible lens too :(, otherwise I'd get some amazing pictures seeing as I go to London almost every weekend :), but there were a lot more nice cars this week than usual, I usually don't see any Lamborghinis, and the Enzo really was a pleasant surprise :D.

But yeah, I might get a 450D later on this year, depends, I'll see how much money I have when the show season starts back up, I plan on getting a camera for the HKS Drag Championship this year at Santa Pod (I usually use my dad's 350D).

Cool! 450D is a good choice although I did opt for the more expensive model, the 40D, but with that money you could get some quality lenses for the 450D so... ;)

Infact I love London so much that when my we go down to Caterham in the summer, we are doing a house swap with someone there, i'm going to go to London myself with my camera just to take pictures of the nice cars there. Especially during the Arab season. ;)

Sad I know but it's what i'm interested in, so... :p:nanananana:

I just got back from a carshow in Philadelphia....

.....and got to sit in a new Camaro (V6 model though, and it was pretty basic inside and out because of that)

I also got to sit in an Audi A5, BMW 328i, Infiniti M45, Pontiac G8 GT(:D), VW Passat CC, Volvo XC60, Dodge Challenger, Mercedes Benz C-class, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, and stand 5 feet away from a few Lambos and Bentleys.

I Also got to see a new ZR1 that was out in the open like the rest of the cars, but people were treating it like crap (One guy let his kid leave finger prints all over it, It would have been like hell for Redvette to see that). They probably thought it was just a regular 'vette. It was sad to watch.

I also got to see a few other cars, I have pics if anyone wants to see them.

damn it the Challenger, how was it? What trim is it?

Well Today I saw 1 M6, 1 BMW 6 Series one M3 E92 one M3 E46 Cabrio, and a Right Hand Drive converted Dodge Ram 1500 '08, first time I saw it, it was huge :p