We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much from me, i saw my First honda CR-Z on the road, and could't help but wish it had proper motor and not a hybrid!

I also saw my Second Jag XJ(current gen), first time i saw one was two weeks ago, and it was a XJ-L!(long wheelbase)...it diddent help i was behind it while on my first driving lesson!

;342766']@Spongie: That's not a GT500. Sorry. It's actually a V6. :(

I think he already knows that... Since, you know, he does drool everytime he see a GT500.

Mustangs are very rare over here, so he was happy enough to even see a GT200 and thought he would post it.

Ferrari Enzo (Showroom) - 1

Lamborghini Merchialago? ( Show Room) - 2

Mercedes SLS AMG - 2

Rolls Royce Phantom - about five..

Ferrari 599 - 2

Ferrari F430 (Overtook me) Good lord i love the noise of a 430 full throttle on a motorway =] - 2

Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder + Coupe

Lamborghini Diablo GT (Showroom)

Aston Martin DBS

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Bentley Conti - Millions in London..

Audi R8

Aston Martin Rapide

Porsche 911 - 1,000,000,000 !

Go to London if you love cars =] ;)

Well it says GT 200 on the side not 500 so ya.

I think he already knows that... Since, you know, he does drool everytime he see a GT500.

Mustangs are very rare over here, so he was happy enough to even see a GT200 and thought he would post it.

I understand that they're rare and that he didn't say it was a GT500. I just didn't understand that even a V6 Conv. was rare. :( Sorry. :o

I don't want to start any more arguments, but, um...

There's no such thing as a GT200. That's just a vinyl the owner put on because his "Mustang" only makes 200 horsepower.

And because I have to make it ontopic, I saw a Corvette C1 yesterday.

-Leadfoot

Hey, look at the positives, you could be using my phone camera. Feel better? lol

I know right? 600BHP Range is pretty cool though.

As for this Mustang argument, it's a heap of crap mid nineties Mustang hence why I didn't know that a GT 200 did not exist. They are however rare here and you (Leadfoot) did initially make it sound as if Sponge had said it was a GT 500. As mods can edit and not leave a trace I didn't know if he'd fixed it later or not, clearly he didn't. That is all.

Ahem. I saw something today as well. I went to see a bunch of classic cars from Germany and they were awesome, but those photos will be posted on the photo thread.

Besides that, i saw a Maserati Quattroporte (which i was hoping to see today. And did.)

4876925678_a5b5672fb6_z.jpg

This Mustang GT with disgusting wheels

dgncwl.jpg

And others i saw while in the bus and heading home:

Something what i thought was a 911 GT3 RS

Some kinda Ferrari at the Spyker dealer. Looked alot like an F430.

A Jaguar XK that passed me when i was taking a photo of the 'Stang.

And a British Lancer Evo 8 or 9 >.<

Stay tuned for the classic cars on the other thread.

Viper ACR

Viper SRT-10

X3 Challenger SRT-8

Hemi Cuda 440

72' Dart

I'm guessing that was at an all Mopar meet/show?

I saw an original 1967 Shelby GT500 KR! I met the owner at a car show, and lets just say he wasn't the most friendly guy I ever met(I'm being nice) but his car is just :drool:

Dunno if it's posted already but this is what happened with the pink lambo because off a bike that revved

And here the policeman trying to drive

Back on topic

Saw my first KTM X-Bow in france :thumbsup:

- Skyline GTR

- BMW M3

- Bentley Continental

- Ferrari F430 Spider

- Heavily Armored Audi A8

I saw the Lambo fiasco on Jalopnik and TopSpeed a bit back. It's still a shame. :( I wonder what those policemen thought when they realized, "Hey, people who see this car smile. They are happy. It raises morale." And then realized that they just impounded it for doing just that.

Heavily Armored Audi A8

Eh? :confused:

-Leadfoot

;343475']I saw the Lambo fiasco on Jalopnik and TopSpeed a bit back. It's still a shame. :( I wonder what those policemen thought when they realized' date=' "Hey, people who see this car [i']smile[/i]. They are happy. It raises morale." And then realized that they just impounded it for doing just that.

Eh? :confused:

-Leadfoot

Armored A8 looks like this:http://www.tradenote.net/images/users/000/437/009/products_images/2005_Armoured_Audi_A8L_Level_B6.jpg

btw RR Phantom today :D

I'm guessing that was at an all Mopar meet/show?

I saw an original 1967 Shelby GT500 KR! I met the owner at a car show, and lets just say he wasn't the most friendly guy I ever met(I'm being nice) but his car is just :drool:

Nope people like there mopar around here. Im lucky I saw the ACR because I was looking the other direction and my dad pointed it out. the rest were just driving around.

-X20000 Camaro SS

-X2 Challenger R/T

-X1 Challenger SRT-8

-X1 Corvette C6

-X1 Shelby GT-500 Super Snake.

-X1 Corvette Z06 ( In the same driveway as the Shelby)