We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

Noting really kicking about up in Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire thanks to all the snow we got in the past few days....did managed to catch a glimps of a 911 GT3 RS parked in someones graged but thats about it! And Help push some guy in a C63 AMG out of snow!

But We have a ford transit at the moment to move all our stuff to our new place. The roads are really bad in some places and it doesn't help its iced over under the snow! We were driving comming to a downhill corner and we started to Skid, so we managed to catch it and drift....Really epic as its not what you'd expect! Also what made it even better was seeing a BMW X5 at the bottom that had been left off the road! So much for beeing 'real off-roaders'! made me smile!:D We were planning on useing the MR2, but its still got some problems reguarding the cooling system(A Bust thermostat me thinks) and it diddent help that in the summer we bled out the system and re-filled it with only water and no anti-freeze....well to say the least we've had the MR out of the graage for the past week and all this snow and low freezing temptures hias kinda made sure we wont be useing it for a while...

*Sorry for off-topicness...started wrighting and well, cant be bothered to delate it!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Usual Millions of escalades and range rovers and Lifted trucks. but a not so usual GT500 and corvette in a foot of snow smart one there.. and a Quite nice Evo 10 which I have a few pictures of couldn't get anything good because you couldnt get at a good enought angle because of the mass of vehicles around me:

10nsrap.jpg

6y1jc5.jpg

Saw a Chevy Lacetti Hatchback. No big deal right? Adcept, they don't sell Lacetti's here there called optras, so it probally came from england as it was RHD.

Bah! What a waste! The only car (well, not the only car, but the immediate choice) I would be comfortable importing is, of course, this. Partly to make those in the know extremely jealous, partly because it is simply and brilliantly awesome.

I was graced by the presence of a Maybach 57S on a trip last weekend. Pics are on their way from a borrowed cell phone...

-Leadfoot

well my list from my trip to auckland yesterday

2010 Porsche Carrera

Older Porsche Carrera Targa with black rims and a black carrera stripe

Porsche 911

Porsche Carrera 2

BMW M5 With black hamman rims

2 x BMW M3 E92

BMW Z4

2-3 x BMW 7 series

7-8 x Mercedes SLK / CLK (the small 2 door ones)

and what I think might have been an SLR

;373907']Bah! What a waste! The only car (well' date=' not the [i']only[/i] car, but the immediate choice) I would be comfortable importing is, of course, this.

:agreed:

I actually tried convincing my Dad to get one of those, a 159 wagon, but he doesn't really know about cars. He was just like, "A station wagon? Why does a young man like you want a wagon? They're out of style." Right Dad, you really know about style now don't you.

But when you work out how much it would cost to get one of those over here, it's not really worth it. For that much you could get a really nice new or used car.

[/offtopic]

I saw a Datsun today. Not sure what model, but I saw a Datsun logo on the side of it.