We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

;427411']I only took a few low-angle (or' date=' if we're being technical, high-angle...) side shots and one of the interior, but there's more footage of it [b']
[/b]. It's at 0:30. :)

-Leadfoot

DUDE! This video is awesome.

If possible, you should get a polarizer on your cam, would make it even better!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the filming technique, how long have you been doing movies?

Thanks. :) Quite a while, but I only started filming car events when I got the slider (it's a track mounted on a tripod that stabilizes the camera for the horizontal shots) a couple weeks ago. The day before my Ferrari Challenge video.

Leadfoot, was that in your town? I see more interesting cars there than in here! :hmmm:

It's about 30 minutes from me. :D The show was actually held at the Hemmings Motor News headquarters, so that was cool. You ought to visit VT sometime. :)

DUDE! This video is awesome.

If possible, you should get a polarizer on your cam, would make it even better!

Thanks! Just looked up some demos of the filter on YouTube, and I agree. Maybe in the future... ;)

-Leadfoot

:hmmm: Interesting day today.

34 Formula Renault 2.0

~25 Formula Renault 3.4

Renault F1

A million V6 Megane racecars

A handful of Astons and Ferraris on the way out.

There was another one that I'll need a bit of help with. Long black Chevy stingray. It had no roof and two separate front windscreens. The number plate comes back as a Chevrolet GMC and that's it.

I'll post the pics later on or tomorrow when I'm not so knackered.

;427706']@Icy J: That's the China-specific "Tiger" M3 (or something)' date=' right? :)[/quote']

LOL, it's not!! This is just a E92 M3 in the same orange as the Tiger one. Anyways I'm pretty sure that the Tiger one is for the Chinese market, which is LHD, rather than the Hong Kong one.

Right, don't laugh. This were taken with my phone and very poorly cropped...

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

:lol:

Anyone know what this is? It had a silver Stingray badge on the side and I know it's a Chevy. But that's about it.

Mate I was there too!!!! Shame that 1) I dunno what you look like and 2) It's damn near impossible to spot anyone there anyway, despite being in the international pit straight stand myself during the 3.5 race haha.

Will post up my phone pics later.

We were there most of the day. Mostly due to the fact that almost all people there have no consideration for others. It was hard enough getting into the circuit everyone was using the wider gates which are meant for wheelchairs and they just kept barging past us. No point trying to get anywhere else because it's the same everywhere.

Still had a good day though, ears are still ringing from the F1 car and the 3.5s.