We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it was taken in the evening, and street lights are orange. Original pic was way orange-ish, so I tried to photoshop it. I have no DSLR and I'm still learning how to take good pictures.

Ahhh I see, I am so used to white street lights over here, if you don't mind sending me the original I could have ago at fixing the colour for you

@Leadfoot - That was an awesome film! Only criticism was the wind noise, other than that, I am speechless!

Thanks. I'm trying to find a mic for the T2i, but they're all :eek: expensive.

[+] Now that I'm home I can watch your video properly - great stuff again there David. Looking forward to more installments. If You find someone with a cool VW I'll share it with the guys on the VW forum that I visit. ;)

Thanks. Will do. ;)

-Leadfoot

;440525']Oooh! :D What's "work?"

-Leadfoot

Work involves inspecting and driving new cars the dealer brings in, Doing oil changes, installing accessories including grills, lights, bumpers. Mounting wheels on tires, Balancing tires. Cleaning shop, minor engine work, and installing fuel sensors. Not a bad job for a 16 year old, and I love every second of it. We had a Porsche 911 Carrera GTS come into the shop. Work stopped for about a half hour for everyone. The most expensive vehicle I drove was $88,000 lol. which was a 2012 Ford F-450 King ranch with every single option on it. It was like a bentley with a box and an extra wheel on both sides

Work involves inspecting and driving new cars the dealer brings in, Doing oil changes, installing accessories including grills, lights, bumpers. Mounting wheels on tires, Balancing tires. Cleaning shop, minor engine work, and installing fuel sensors. Not a bad job for a 16 year old, and I love every second of it. We had a Porsche 911 Carrera GTS come into the shop. Work stopped for about a half hour for everyone. The most expensive vehicle I drove was $88,000 lol.

Now that's awesome!Keep bringing us shots of cars please!

I drove both of these. The F-350 has 26's 18' wide tires and a 8" lift im 6.5 and I can barely get in it. I was one of 2 people who could get in too drive it in the shop lol. Sorry about the quailty I was on the move lol so only quick snaps.

6337685625_17c4a2636a_z.jpg

Big ol' Bitch by Jacob.Hamilton, on Flickr

Did a service on this

6337690069_1c36c43857_z.jpg

The Thunder birds by Jacob.Hamilton, on Flickr

If anything exciting comes in ill be sure to get a picture.

I seen a 458 on my way home from my friend's house yesterday, I honestly would have taken a pic, but it was on the other side of the freeway going the opposite direction. :( It was in bright Rosso Scuderia, it caught my eye real quick.

Work involves inspecting and driving new cars the dealer brings in, Doing oil changes, installing accessories including grills, lights, bumpers. Mounting wheels on tires, Balancing tires. Cleaning shop, minor engine work, and installing fuel sensors. Not a bad job for a 16 year old, and I love every second of it. We had a Porsche 911 Carrera GTS come into the shop. Work stopped for about a half hour for everyone. The most expensive vehicle I drove was $88,000 lol. which was a 2012 Ford F-450 King ranch with every single option on it. It was like a bentley with a box and an extra wheel on both sides

Nice job you have!