We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT
Just saw a new M5 in the same colors as RamboMc's car. It was a very sexy car :D

yeah. if i were to have a M5, it'd be in that color. silver just makes it look like a daddy's car.

I've been in Poland from Monday, till this morning, and in the past couple of days, I've seen:

Aston Martin DB9 Volante

Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible

Subaru Impreza WRX STi, the 2007 model

The new Subaru Impreza WRX

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

and finally, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X! But I have no pictures because we or the cars were driving.

Last few days apart from (the now) usual black S5, I've seen

- Lancer Evo X

- Fiat barchetta Spyder. Not really special, but I had never heard of it before, and on one lesson, we went for a walk, and I saw it said Barchetta on the back :D

- Lexus LS which accelerated very quickly past our school, makes a vereh good noise me thinks

AND, on the same walk, I saw this old Jaguar?

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii239/Spitfire_RT/7e6a043e.jpg

have no idea what it is, the only thing I saw was that it said 3.2 on the back. Anyone?

Guest RB26DETT

i was driving and i drove by a little garage that sells exotics. i saw a orange gallardo, 07 shelby gt500 in white and blue stripes and a new Range Rover. that's it since i couldn't get a good look at the other cars going 50 km/h. :p

and i also saw a candy blue escalade with a body kit fitted on, it had 24's. ugly piece of crap imo. wannabe rapper= FAIL!

i think edition 30's are slightly more powerful or something...but they are fairly rare as thats the only one ive seen

Speaking of Edition 30s, i saw one yesterday. I think they look a lot nicer than normal Mk.5 GTIs. I'm pretty certain it was an Edition 30 because it have a metal strip on the boot saying: "EDITION" something in red on the back.

Today, i have seen a Scooby Estate and a Toyota Corolla TRD Edition :D.

had quite a eventful spotting session today, no pics im afraid as i didn't have time going at 70mph

i Spotted

*Audi R8 ( first one i've seen in the flesh, and i sooo want one)

*Mitsubishi Evo V RallySport Edition ( makes an awsome noise)

* Aston Martin DB9

* Aston Martin Vantage

* Jaguar XKR ( looks stunning in White)

* Nissan Skyline ( Quite Boring, but pulls away from the lights like nothing i've seen)

* Mazda RX7 in a Drift Style bodykit

* Mitsubishi Evo IX

* Ferrari CS ( not keen on the ferrari red, but it looks awsome in metalic Grey)

Guest RB26DETT

* Nissan Skyline (Quite Boring, but pulls away from the lights like nothing i've seen)

I KILL YOU!!!

lol. joke. :D