We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very local :) Not winchester though, does it look the same as it could be the same one. My dad knows a person who lives near here who has some good cars but don't think you can see them from the road.

I can't recall exactly as it was a while ago but I think the Ulitma was red, the place I'm thinking of is Braishfield, near Romsey.

Just drove past a cream Morgan Aero. What an object of beauty. :drool:

They are aren't they. Flipping quick as well! :p We hit 110mph in one. The guy who owned it said he owned F360s on the track, and could out run the F430s in the corners, but not the straights. This was a mk1, before they put the bigger engine in them.

They touched your CL500?!?!?!?!!? THOSE JERKS MUST PAY!!!!!!!!!! Mercedes-Benz Owners UNITE!!!!!!!!!! Did you try to drive away from them? And what year was your Merc?

Did I try to drive away?!? Well it definitely was on my dad's head at that moment :)

Not exactly new but still shines in pride! :p 2002 it was more exciting in 2002 (i was 2 young to understand the beauty of cars back then :p)

it does sound rather nice.. BIG V8's RULE (and so do V10's and 12's BTW)

Did I try to drive away?!? Well it definitely was on my dad's head at that moment :)

Not exactly new but still shines in pride! :p 2002 it was more exciting in 2002 (i was 2 young to understand the beauty of cars back then :p)

it does sound rather nice.. BIG V8's RULE (and so do V10's and 12's BTW)

We've got 2000 S430. Unfortunately I was too young to realize the danger of car washes and now..................ahhh the swirls are everywhere :( But it stills shines in pride as a true Mercedes-Benz ;)

I just came from my Aunt's house and I got to say I saw some sick cars :D

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Roadster(Modded, thats what caught my attention)

Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG(x2)

Mercedes Benz CLS55 AMG

Ferrari F430(best one!)

Porsche 911 997 Turbo

Porsche 911 997 Carrera(x2)

Porsche Cayenne

Porsche Boxster

Porsche Cayman

Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06

Nissan 300ZX(I thought it was a Murcielago, but I saw for the first time and it was cool :D)

All the Porsche's I found in one road, except for one 997 Carrera, and the 300ZX I also found in that road.

Well I have a future spot, if it counts.

My mom works at the local hospital and a doctor she knows just bought a red Ferrari. She doesn't know alot about cars so could not tell me what model of Ferrari it was. But she said it had dealer tags on it so it must be farily new. i will try to take a pic when I see it.