We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely shots, the white GT-R is just :drool:

I notice the Vette has yellow registration plates instead of white. The yellow plates also feature a small image of a classic car. I'm assuming this is a special registration type for classic cars, am I right?

Ah you're a boatey type, my boss's friend is into boats and they always have quality cars around the harbor they use down Hythe way.

Yep, yellow licence plates are for cars built more than 25 years ago. :P

Cool, thanks.

Ah you're a boatey type, my boss's friend is into boats and they always have quality cars around the harbor they use down Hythe way.

Thats fairly near us though we moor the boat futher away. Is a lot of money in boating when boats can cost so much. Even in our run of the mill marina there are boats worth well in excess of a million quid. Means the cars can be quite specil. Have seen 6 different Ferraris in the carpark where we are. Also have been to hamble where there were 2 astons parked next to each other. Also a lot of normal cars, and also a 205 which is normally packed next to a bentley cont gt :)

Was An Amazing Day To Day:

X2 brand new corvette conv's

X2 Corvette ZR1's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black and orange!!!!

All within 30 seconds of each other im guessing a corvette owners club drive

X1 Z06

And An Audi R8 only the second time i've ever saw one

In NYC for a day:

W220 + W221's Mercedes-Benz S-Class x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Lamborghini Gallardo

Rolls Royce Phantom

Porsche 911 Turbo

Cadillac Escalade doing what it's meant to do (show off) x2

W211 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG x2

Cadillac CTS-V (new one)

Jaguar XF

Jaguar XK x2

Jaguar XJ

Maserati Quattroporte

Audi A8L x2

BMW 750iL x2

Corvette Z06 x2

3791828207_2ab3672e8c.jpg

3791827961_24d1dc70a8.jpg

3791827533_fc16fea2e0.jpg

GTC ASI.

Which is actually Kim Kardashian's car. You know, that girl that looks like Nicole Sherzinger but then with a bigger ass and with her tits on the internet and with that one sextape :p

3 days ago

Lodz City, Poland

GranTurismo

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Amazing Shelby GT500 SuperSnake

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

And this Ac Schnitzer 850CSI

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

It's very rare, the only AcS 850CSI with an automatic transmission in the world ;) (it was made on special request for Marianne Schnitzer - Herbert Schnitzer's wife; Herbert Schnitzer is the chief of Ac Schnitzer brand).

It has all the goodies on board, engine is a bit more powerful (380 BHP instead of 298). Owner owns also highly modified 993 Turbo, 993 Targa, SL73 AMG (R129), and CL63 AMG (C216) ;)

3 days ago

Lodz City, Poland

GranTurismo

Amazing Shelby GT500 SuperSnake

And this Ac Schnitzer 850CSI

It's very rare, the only AcS 850CSI with an automatic transmission in the world ;) (it was made on special request for Marianne Schnitzer - Herbert Schnitzer's wife; Herbert Schnitzer is the chief of Ac Schnitzer brand).

It has all the goodies on board, engine is a bit more powerful (380 BHP instead of 298). Owner owns also highly modified 993 Turbo, 993 Targa, SL73 AMG (R129), and CL63 AMG (C216) ;)

That Shelby is so nice!! Nice spot. +rep if i can.