We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's just a Z06 with ZR1 badges, it doesn't have the ZR1 Body kit, wheels or bonnet bump.. Still nice vette :D

Edit: Now I look an idiot because tWm posted that seconds before me and it looks like i'm just quoting the picture :lol:

;309997']

LOL at the LP640's roof. :lol:

I once saw an LP640 roadster during a storm in Florida! you should have seen the root then! it was flapping uncontrolably. good job the driver was obaying the speed limit or else there could have been trouble! Crappy DIY roof + Tropical storm + Driving over the speed limit = OH DEAR!!!!

I once saw an LP640 roadster during a storm in Florida! you should have seen the root then! it was flapping uncontrolably. good job the driver was obaying the speed limit or else there could have been trouble! Crappy DIY roof + Tropical storm + Driving over the speed limit = OH DEAR!!!!

That sounds funny, they are really stupid roofs though! It's nearly as good as one of the arabs bringing there LP640 Roadster to London without the roof :D and then it tipped it down, there's a video on youtube somewhere :lol:

Tom, stop before my brain explodes xD

The Z51 was on the early C6's, then on the 2007 Vettes, there was the Grand Sport, or something like that. God, they're so confusing xD

• C6 is the 2005-present 'Vette.
  • Z51 is the base version, no hood scoop, optional targa roof, available in coupe or convertible.
  • Z06 is the 505-hp version, with a hood scoop, upgraded suspension, and flared wheel arches.
  • ZR1 is the supercharged, 635-hp super 'Vette, with a black roof and hood "window"
  • 2010 Gran Sport is an upgraded BASE car, with some decals (hash marks on fenders, for example), and Z06 body kit stuff (hood scoop, etc.).

Many more differences than that, but those are just the main visual stuff. :)

The car up top is a base-spec 'Vette with stickers on it. Also, the Mustang "GT" above is actually a base-spec V6.

-Leadfoot

;310358']

• C6 is the 2005-present 'Vette.
  • Z51 is the base version, no hood scoop, optional targa roof, available in coupe or convertible.
  • Z06 is the 505-hp version, with a hood scoop, upgraded suspension, and flared wheel arches.
  • ZR1 is the supercharged, 635-hp super 'Vette, with a black roof and hood "window"
  • 2010 Gran Sport is an upgraded BASE car, with some decals (hash marks on fenders, for example), and Z06 body kit stuff (hood scoop, etc.).

Many more differences than that, but those are just the main visual stuff. :)

The car up top is a base-spec 'Vette with stickers on it. Also, the Mustang "GT" above is actually a base-spec V6.

-Leadfoot

YOU CONFUSE ME!

Theres nothing to be confused about there a bunch of different edition corvettes I think that one is actually a GT1 corvette. and the Mustang is a base V6 not a GT because you can tell by the front bumber and the Fog light delete Buuut dont be fooded by fog lights because you can get a mustang V6 that has fog lights called then pony package which is what I had

I shalt clear the confustion by the form of pictures!

Mustang GT:

2005-mustang-gt-1.jpg

Mustang V6 with pony package:

5724290944ab2a1c49b9f8-640x480.jpg

(exactly like mine but mine was convertibled)

Mustang base:

67009789_1-Pictures-of-2006-Ford-Mustang-base.jpg

(note no fog lights like in your picture)

Now to the corvettes:

You saw the ZR1

Corvette GT1:

2009_Corvette_GT1_Championship_Edition_2.jpg

(it has the ZR1 front lip but the rest is all Z06)

Corvette Z51:

ICSpic2.jpg

Hope that clears things up!

EDIT: Nvm on the GT1 corvette had another look at the Corvette pic and he has a Z51 with some stupid decals and a Z06 badge.. Looks like the GT1 but whatever

Fantastic shots! Love the Alpines and the Lambo :D

I also realized that i'm a friend with you on flickr, I recognised the picture of the red bull car in the rain :)

Ha, thx mate!

Yes, I give some comments on your Flickr-photos from time to time:p

Nice that you'd like the pics!

Well, since i was on a trip to Bosnia and Croatia i saw a hole bunch of nice cars.

First off, two Bmw 760's while driving out of Belgrade.

The presidential motorcade while driving near the presidency building.

Then, a S65 AMG at the Serbia-Croatia border.

A LS460 in Croatia, and noooooow

A BLACK ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM LWB IN THE MIDDLE OF BOSNIA :D :D :D

- Gumpert Apollo Sport

- Mosler MT900GTR

- R8 V10 Spyder

- 8C Competitione

- 8C Spider

- LP550-2 Valentino Balboni

- Audi RS5

- 458 Italia

- GT3 RS MkII

- 430 Scuderia