We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O/T

I'm tossing up whether I should go into the city today to take some shots. All I really need is to know where there's a reliable amount of supercars going by. I have a fair idea but it's not ideal. It's also raining though :(

Thats it im selling my sister and moving to London. So, so, so, many nice cars!

LOL, big cities are like that. I've only been to NYC once in my life, and in the 30 minutes I spent in view of the street, I saw a (then just barely released) Bentley Mulsanne, a (also just-released) Ferrari California, and a Maybach 57S.

Big news for me is seeing a dirty, twenty-year-old 911. Of course, I live in a resort town, so during the summer I just need to find out where to look. Not that the uber-luxurious hotel in the center of town would take kindly to me trolling their parking lot for Fezza's and Masers, but maybe if I just watched that area.

Oh, and I've been seeing this Bentley Continental GT (base spec) every day on my way to school. It's covered with snow and all, which is interesting to see.

-Leadfoot

^ It's supposed to be sunny on Sunday. Might catch a train in and go spotting. Any suggestions where good spotting places are (if you know of course)? I'm thinking: Chapel st, then Swan st Richmond, then maybe just hang around Southbank or just go into the CBD. The Langham hotel should have a few nice cars hopefully :D