We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

Wooo... MINI Cooper S GP came to my school today. Other than that, nothing else.

Yesterday though, I saw a Quattroporte, RRS Supercharged, a few RX-8s, 350Z Coupe (sounds nice), 350Z convertible (black Jamaican-type guy blasting music really loud with the roof down), RenaultSport Megane 225 R26, and at the same place, a Jag XK convertible, Bentley Conti GT and a Aston DB9!! Pics soon

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Panther Kallista ;)

Amazing Carrera GT Notorious! Was that at Goodwood by any chance? I remember the year before that I scoured the Goodwood Carpark for 4 hours looking for nice cars in the carpark while taking pictures :D

ooo right

Maybe thats why i couldnt find any pictures...hmmm i guess even government agencys slack off sometimes

Thanks TSS for clearing that up :)

Guest RB26DETT
Ferrari F430 I seen near where I live, taken on my phone sorry for poor quality.

That's a 360, Max. ;)

I want a Ford Focus TDCi! 6 Speed Manual! :cry:

Nice 360 Max. Camera phone pictures are better than no pictures ;)

Right I thought about this and kept my camera phone ready on the way home. Saw an old loverly red V8 Vantage, proper car, was in love and this is the picture I got ;)

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/V8Vantage.jpg

And even better (picture not car) a F430

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/F430.jpg

Also saw a loverly dark gray DB9 Volante, no picture of that.

Anyway I think I might get a job as a photographer :)

Guest RB26DETT

on the way home from school, i always pass by a small garage selling exotics and up coming cars.

today, i saw they had a white mitsubishi EVO X!!!!!! they also have a red nissan 350z gt4 edition, silver mitsubishi eclipse, porsche 997 turbo, porsche 997 gt2.

ok now that i have time

i saw

* to the tune of 12 days of christmas*

8 Porsche Cayennes

~7 Civic Type Rs

7 Porsche Boxters (S and non-S)

4 Lamborghini Gallardos

3 Porsche 911 (4/4S/Turbo)

1 FAKE Porsche 911 GT3

2 Ferrari F430s

1 Audi R8

1 Honda NSX

Few Lotuses

Few others

And a partridge in a pear tree

All i saw today was a black Gallardo Spyder (well, i think it was a spyder: it's quite hard to tell when they're black), an EK Civic with an imported MoTec exhaust and a grey Ferrari 550 Barchetta. I didn't see the Ferrari properly, i just saw the back of it up in the distance when i turned the corner walking to school this morning.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Pwnd! Friend of me took these pictures, happened this morning in his street :p

Cito Motors Eindhoven:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) --

I went for the Aston DBS, but it wasn't there anymore :(

In addition to my previous list: one Bentley Conti GT, and a split-second glimpse of a Gallardo.

Today: at least 5 new BMW 3-series Coupes, and while I was admiring a V8 Vantage, a Gallardo sped by from the lights, full throttle!!! :eek:

I saw an White M5 (With a guy driving a lot slower than my dad's driving in a Navigator) and a Range Rover Supercharged which wasn't a dumb sport. I also saw a E39 540i with a Sport Package and a Mercedes S-Class which was ruined with aftermarket exhaust pipes.