We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Sup people

Swan_Fever

Hello everyone! I am ClanFever, AKA Glocker or SwanFever. I am a hardcore 14 year old gamer, FPS mostly, but the occasion TDU of course. Not much to me, but I go to high school, and play games... that's about it.

Hit me on xfire, catsin or meet me in game, the name is swan_fever

I'm usually up for a nice cruise.

How's that for a 30 seconds intro?:bananasplit:

Hello everyone! I am ClanFever, AKA Glocker or SwanFever. I am a hardcore 14 year old gamer, FPS mostly, but the occasion TDU of course. Not much to me, but I go to high school, and play games... that's about it.

Hit me on xfire, catsin or meet me in game, the name is swan_fever

I'm usually up for a nice cruise.

How's that for a 30 seconds intro?:bananasplit:

Welcome. Are you Glockerz from EU forum? Probably seeing as you mentioned it, but I like to be sure ;)
woot! i got 1 referral! do i win a prize? :D
I have 3 :p I don't know how ... well 1 from my brother, but hmmm, oh and one from Speed ... Sensei could have been the 3rd, but I think he signed up before me.

Welcome. Are you Glockerz from EU forum? Probably seeing as you mentioned it, but I like to be sure ;)I have 3 :p I don't know how ... well 1 from my brother, but hmmm, oh and one from Speed ... Sensei could have been the 3rd, but I think he signed up before me.

Yeap, I am :P

Welcome. Are you Glockerz from EU forum? Probably seeing as you mentioned it, but I like to be sure ;)I have 3 :p I don't know how ... well 1 from my brother, but hmmm, oh and one from Speed ... Sensei could have been the 3rd, but I think he signed up before me.

Nugget :oook:

Welcome to the forums Swan

How? They even said they were :p

I meant you were a nugget as he stated on the first line of his post that he was called Glocker on official forums, then you asked him whether he was called glocker on the official forums, Are you missing that thing alongside my sig or something :twisted: