We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I got a question, rather than having big ass whale tails and such is it possible to simply lower the cars? How about debadging and such? It scares me the size of these tails being shown on these cars so much I'm having NFS panic attacks!! What happened to the sort of wings that the CLK-DTM has and such?

I'll give you one thing though, you're very active in these mods BasBas.

Yeah, that was what I was thinking, TDU turning into NFS with the oversized wings on cars that don't need them or look daft on

oh:(ok...but can u change a car to bmw m3??that would be sick

The polite term is 'Shut Up' :D

There is a long speech I could do about it and yet I don't want to.

Just enjoy Bas's body mods for now. replacing cars with others is a stupid thing to do.

I like the idea of the wing on the RS4. but imo a DTM one would look better.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I'm still laughing at that Camaro. I downloaded it though, and I'm going to try it once my secondary HDD I installed is finished formatting.

That HDR issue with the hot rod Camaro looks worrying though, as I run TDU on full settings...

Instead of you all requesting mod after mod from him, why don't you have a go yourself or just not request about 10 mods in the space of two seconds

Since my idea of making the MC12 Targa failed, I might try the A4 DTM idea myself ;)

@Bas keep us posted to what cars you can't save. MC12 is one. ;)