We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Wii is worthless!!

Mozis

I dont understand why the anybody would want a wii! The360 and PS3 are slightly more expensive but provide much better games and a better online experience! LL the wii can do half-decent is being able to make weird looking "people"! Take my advice and buy a 360! Nintendo sucks!!:mad:

I'm going to point out (as I do to every other person who's gone 'omg the graphics are rubbish and its out of date and it sucks and my ps3 owns your wii') that the Wii is different to other game consoles.

It's not about graphics. It's not about mainstream games. It's not about slobbing out on your sofa getting repetitive strain injury in both thumbs.

It's about getting involved with the game. It's about everyone getting involved in the game, young and old (Hence the stupid name, it's meant to refer to 'we' as in everyone playing, rarther than 'wee'). It's about movement.

There's no point comparing it to a 'Playbox' or 'Xstation', as it targets different people and different markets to other consoles. And therefore is different to other consoles.

Guest RB26DETT

RED STEEL FTW!!!

I'm waiting for Super Smash Brothers Brawl and I'm gonna pick up Mario Galaxy next!

I don't play the Wii that much since my whole family plays it most of the time. I find that Wii Sports is worth it already.

Nintendo still sucks!

OK I guess the WII is a half decent gaming console but I would NEVER, NEVER waste my good money on a "next gen" system that has practally the same or worse graphics than a Ps2! And dont start with the "active" bull!

Sony came up with that with the eve toy! At least with that you didnt have to worry about putting a hole through your TV when the controller slips! My point is that Nintendo has always been behind Sony and Microsoft. They might as well give up while they still have a few fans!

Haha, whats the point in these random rants, they don't get you no where. As for the Wii I considered getting one as they are really good for parties and having a laugh and mucking around. Although you do have a point about the Wii not being good for serious gamers. But that doesn't mean that the Wii sucks ;)

OK I guess the WII is a half decent gaming console but I would NEVER, NEVER waste my good money on a "next gen" system that has practally the same or worse graphics than a Ps2! And dont start with the "active" bull!

Sony came up with that with the eve toy! At least with that you didnt have to worry about putting a hole through your TV when the controller slips! My point is that Nintendo has always been behind Sony and Microsoft. They might as well give up while they still have a few fans!

the eyetoy was, is, and will remain to be, absolute crap. image based motion tracking doesnt hold a candle to hardware based motion sensing.

honestly, tell me totemball on the 360 is a good game, do it.

didnt think so.

the wii is a good thing for fun, and shouldnt ever be considered a main console. most of my friends have gone down the wii60 route, and play what the situation suits. multiplayer pointlessness on wii, with non-hardcore people (such as family, girlfriends, morons) and and avid gaming on the powerhouse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No, you're not going to convice me that Nintendo sucks, because that's your personal (albeit shallow minded) opinion, and it is different to my personal opinion.

The name refers to the fact it is a mainly multiplayer console and the fact the everyone (as in, we) can play it. They obviously don't have 'wees' in Japan.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bring up an old thread but ..........

I got a Wii today and its amazing :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I have lost a stone within the last hour from Wii sports lol :D.

Anyway I have played a Wii before and I liked but I always criticised it but on the count that the Wii is the only console with a proper Baseball game on it at the moment its better than the 360 :D !!!!!!!!!!!

I read this thread and laughed ... it's like comparing apples to oranges ... both fruit but very different

I know lots of people who have both a Wii and a 360/PS3

The Wii approach is quite refreshing and in some way back to how games used to be (remembering the old Grandstand console with a twist controller and the light gun)

As to Nintendo being behind Sony and MS ... I laughed at that ... Nintendo have been in the game longer than anyone and have survived while lots of other companies have failed by coming up with fresh ideas ... just look at the sales of the DS and Wii ... anyone remember the Neo Geo, Atari Lynx, Jaguar, Dreamcast ... to name just a few

might get a wii myself at some point ... depends on how star wars force unleashed uses the wiimote!