We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Downloadable Megapack PC confirmed !!!!

Eudemon

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought. The update ... if it is a patch, will it rule out our mods now? As Atari Germany said it would allow it, but for how long...does it mean that themodding sceen will be postponed for a while until people find out how to make it again? :(

Hopefully it doesn't ruin the night / mist / rim swap / car painting / sounds etc ..

Just thought. The update ... if it is a patch, will it rule out our mods now? As Atari Germany said it would allow it, but for how long...does it mean that themodding sceen will be postponed for a while until people find out how to make it again? :(

Hopefully it doesn't ruin the night / mist / rim swap / car painting / sounds etc ..

At the moment i don't really care if the sounds change back to stock, if we get the pack, im happy already. :)

WOOT!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!! You just made my day Diablo, and considering it's 6.35am here, there's still a lot of the day left to be happy!!! Woot!!! Beer all around guys (two for Diablo)!!!

Err, ok, celebrations over, all of us piss drunk, and how am i gonna pay for it? *erk*

WOOT!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!! You just made my day Diablo, and considering it's 6.35am here, there's still a lot of the day left to be happy!!! Woot!!! Beer all around guys (two for Diablo)!!!

Err, ok, celebrations over, all of us piss drunk, and how am i gonna pay for it? *erk*

I would like to know how to pay it etc.

Also, if i downloaded it once, installed it on a PC, then i get a new PC.

Do i have to pay again?:rolleyes:

I wonder if they are gonna include copy protection otherwise the Car-pack will become torrent bait the second it's released? Because when you think about it TDU stores all your information locally which would mean torrent sites would be full of the car packs hours after release.

I guess Shadow if that did happen then it would be a trust thing which would show a lot and you would like to think that those who would and want to will pay rather than go the cheap way, and I mean cheap in more ways than one.

For starters the price is literally a steal already, why someone would want to download it for free at that price would really astound me. I guess also it could be a test, I mean think about it; Is TDU2 PC a viable option or should they just make for console where the money is guaranteed? I mean why people are complaining when the game costs nothing compared to the console versions and now the DLC is again cheaper confuses me. I would have thought the real worry with this would have been Xbox 360 players moaning about how they had to pay more than double and stuff.

In the end it's always been said that they have been working on this but not able to say, hint or confirm nothing because of many issues and I guess with this today it's been proven to be true after all.

I guess it's just a wait and see.

People are always trying to get something for nothing mate. It cant be helped. plus people who dont have credit cards or are unable to buy the pack for one reason or another would look towards torrents. I'm ashamed to say it but i've used torrents before & if i had no other means to procuring something i'd use em again.

Guest RB26DETT

oh happy day! i just woke up and have been awake for only 10 mins! first NFS:PS then now TDU news! good god!

though, i hope it's not buy through the internet type like steam. i hope they can bring it on to the retails like how i buy all my games. how come all of a sudden they start to charge money for it but diablo first posted that it'll be free? that's just cruel.