We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Downloadable Megapack PC confirmed !!!!

Eudemon

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT
I can't wait to see (if possible) what the PC guys do with the sound for the 360CS. :D

yeah! someone can make the sound from NFS:Hot Pursuit 2!

Guest RB26DETT
I tell you what ... the only dissadvantage to this is ...

In worked out I need to do the 180mph in heavy traffic thingy ... around 600 times to get anywhere near enough to stage 3 all the cars and buy property to hold it. I only have 2 mill atm :(

ahhhhh, i don't have that problem. :cool:

Guest RB26DETT
Damn people with 54 mill :mad:

I got it up to 4 mill today and then got bored :p

correction, 55 mill. :p

you got bored and spent 2 mill just like that? lol.

*faints*

I never normally like older cars, but with this, rims swapping, sound mods and painting hacks I may just have to buy myself one of these are just ..... ergh!

Like that, it looks beautiful! I need one of these in-game :D

Guest RB26DETT
@ RB: How the hell you get so much money lol!

I hope the Alfa GT bug is still there.

i do the 180mph in heavy traffic race A LOT. and often times when none of my friends are online, i do the tour of the island race or millionaire's challenge. i've hardly spent my cash on anything as i'm satisfied with my fleet of cars. but i still have to pay mr.cop when i do crazy stuff. :o

Nope now it doesn't work unfortunately :(. I will have to do the 180mph a lot now to get the necessary money. Although I don't have the problem of houses as I have every house in the game :D

Oh and Iced, that 512TR is beautiful as it is. Sounds a bit like a 575 although the sound could be tampered with I guess. The colour and wheels are fine though, dunno why you want to change them!

I really hope this pack comes out soon, im super anxious to finally try the new cars. I'll be buying this the second I know its out...

My cousin's 360 got the ring of death before he could buy the carpacks. So I've never even tried them out or even watched someone else drive them. Its almost like playing the game for the first time; what to drive first?