We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Downloadable Megapack PC confirmed !!!!

Eudemon

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said this on the Official forums, but hey...

What's the point of releasing it on a Friday? I highly doubt they work weekends, so if it all goes tits up after release they have under a day to fix it, which will most likely result in then having to work over the weekend (pff) or leaving us with a dodgy carpack.

TBH, I actually have no idea when it'll be released... I'm thinking the next couple of weeks summat like that. If it comes before I'm happy, but meh. We've waited this long, what's another week gonna do?!

LOL It's 1 april xD You seriously believed it? :D

As a result, the decision has been taken to maximise resources on the upcoming hit: My Horse and Me 2. An unfortunate consequence is that some forums need to make way for this exciting new title. This forum is one of them.

ROFLMAO :D

For those that have the pack on 360, I have a question...

Is the Lexus LS460 an 8 Speed auto like in real life? Also, is the GS450H and LS600H a CVT Transmission?

I hope they didn't half-crap it and give the hybrids a standard auto... I would really like to try a CVT and an 8 speed. The lexus pack is all I really wanted.