We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Another 4 Minutes of Silence

Mb

20070302a.jpg

407982090_056e0525b7.jpg

rs6_crash_sm-732608.jpg

Audi RS6 Avant crashed while testing his newly ABT tuned RS6, owner was doing 270km/h when he lost control. Owner got of with a few scratches, lucky ass!

1.jpg

This BMW M5 E60 driver lost control and drove straight into a house.

Owner died instantly, r.i.p.

3.jpg

4.jpg

Owner lost control in the rain.

All 3 (Yes 3, 1 man, 1 woman AND a baby) survived with a few scratches, man had a broken arm.

2.jpg

3.jpg

The owner of this Elise Sports Racer (Limited to 199 pieces) lost control while racing along the road, they flipped several times and ended up in a pond. Both passengers died, r.i.p.

Just wanted to point out, there are worse things then a Nissan GT-R with a couple of scratches. These accidents happend in February and March, except the RS6.

That RS6 thing is incredable. The thing is people die on the roads everyday, as soon as you step into a car you are taking a risk, step into a fast car and drive fast your taking a bigger risk. Sure its sad that these things happen but you cannot dwell on it to much, just see them a take a bit more care to make sure it dosn't happen to us.

On another note what ferrari is that, the frount light looks strage.

That RS6 thing is incredable. The thing is people die on the roads everyday, as soon as you step into a car you are taking a risk, step into a fast car and drive fast your taking a bigger risk. Sure its sad that these things happen but you cannot dwell on it to much, just see them a take a bit more care to make sure it dosn't happen to us.

On another note what ferrari is that, the frount light looks strage.

I think its a 360 but might be wrong.

I think its a shame they died but the ydone it themselves, if they didnt open the taps on there cars then it wouldn't have happened but then thats the risk you take.

:eek:... That RS4 is.. like, split in half... and the driver survived without any major injuries? Compare that to the M5 (which, compared to the Audi looks pretty good), when the driver died.. :eek_blue:

Yes, it's sad that these things happen, but I have to agree with Nodz. I mean, it's not like these people are totally innocent, they did this completely on their own, can't really blame anyone for it, except for themselves :(

R.I.P all the people who dies in traffic accidents

407982090_056e0525b7.jpg

Gross. Cars are so similar to humans that when they are riped apart they look they have guts too. RIP to those who are inocent in car accidents and RIP to the cars too that are always inocent, and may ppl that likes to drive drunk learn their lesson in getting hurt but not dying so RIP to all

:eek:... That RS4 is.. like, split in half... and the driver survived without any major injuries? Compare that to the M5 (which, compared to the Audi looks pretty good), when the driver died.. :eek_blue:

You've got to look at where the car is damaged. The M5 looks like it hit the house right on the front driver's side, whereas if you look at the Audi, the driver's side of the car is (reasonably) intact. Don't expect any passengers would've survived the Audi crash though.

RIP to all the drives in these crashes :(