We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Oh goody it begins ...TDU2 announced prematurely?

Eudemon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's possibly fake and Tenebra just asked for it to be removed so rumors don't start and everything gets out of control, but then again, it could be real but not started production yet and she just wanted the same thing :p. Either way, maybe it's best to removed Tenebra's pm screenshot and the other screenshots.

• 1 month later...

what we do is like wait outside infogames about 5 of us will cause a distraction at the ifogames/edengames hq and then like the rest sneak in and scan the buliding for developers and then like if we do find them ask them wat they doing if they dont say we hit em until they say and then itll be confirmed (sees mr t stalking him hides under 60 foot rabbit)

I don't think it will be too long now till we start hearing something, Alone in the Dark is about to or has gone Gold by now and the jobs section on Eden Games is looking interesting again. Now I'm just wondering will they announce at e3 this year, 3 years after TDU was originally announced (e3 2005)? Or will they perhaps wait until the 2nd anniversary of TDU's original release for Xbox 360 on the 8th September (5th in North America iirc).

One thing's for sure (I think :D), if Alone in the Dark proves to be the success that it deserves to be then the carlist for TDU2 could be very interesting indeed !

ive heard somthing sneezing around on the internet, that 4 new cars are gonna be in the game: Ascari A10, GTX1, GT500(new one) and Lamboghini Diablo.

dont blame me if the game comes and this inst true, just somthing ive heard

Its not in the video ... I never said it was!

Suffice enough? :oook::rolleyes:

Since my activity on the first site, I succeeded in making me contacts at Atari and Eden-Games. I recall you that the development team is French, I live at a few minutes by car of their buildings.

It is thus thanks to one of these correspondents whom I learned in April 2007 that tdu2 was under development. But because of the industrial secrecy and the orders of Atari, I did not have the right to speak about it. In any event, I did not have any proof to show to support my assertions. In these cases there, it’s pretty useless to speak.

Now, by my recnt education in Englsih language, that works out as ... "One of the site's Source's" does it not? (As I originally stated and you challenged.) Seeing as he's seen them and spoken to them.

But what's that got to do with anything that you just said about TDU2 being confirmed and that it was soon? Fabien (who is just another fan as well) doesn't say anything like that.
He says he's spoken to them ... and cannot talk about it. If he's setup the site, then he's after the member count before any other site gets in and also must be fairly soon. It also depends on how each person classes as soon. Your soon could be tomorrow, where mine could be in 6 months time.

He says he's spoken to them ... and cannot talk about it.
Yep, fact.

If he's setup the site, then he's after the member count before any other site gets in and also must be fairly soon.
Not fact! Pulled out of thin air!

It also depends on how each person classes as soon. Your soon could be tomorrow, where mine could be in 6 months time.
Then *you* are saying that TDU2 is soon, not any 'source' or french community website :p

Seriously, all I'm saying was stop misleading people - if you want to say 'I think TDU2 is confirmed and coming soon' then by all means do so, but please don't try and pass it off as anything remotely official when it's not.