We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Official TDU Show-Off-Your-Mods thread

Car Freak

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
;206185']WOW! Can't wait for that.

-Leadfoot

Yeah ive got the Import tuners dealership opened now aswell, which has these cars.

Toyota Supra RZ

Mitsubishi Evo IX

Mitsubishi Evo X

Nissan Skyline R35

Mazda RX7

Nissan Silvia S15

All done by using Camera Swaps and physics editing so all cars are proper drive now. Most are Rwd and the Evo's are 4WD. :) Also have the custom names aswell so it really does look like they are actually in TDU now. :cheeky:

All done by using Camera Swaps and physics editing so all cars are proper drive now. Most are Rwd and the Evo's are 4WD. :) Also have the custom names aswell so it really does look like they are actually in TDU now. :cheeky:

Is the physics editing in Djey's new tools? If so - no more Ascari for me! Time to use an accurate Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro and Audi R8 4.2 FSI Quattro, with the correct driving position and correct drive. Not to mention my stick-shift 430 and 360 Spider!

I wonder if you can rename dealers? Would be interesting. :)

TOOL: BEST 3D MODDER! :thumbsup:

DJEY: BEST TOOL MODDER :thumbsup:

lol :)

-Leadfoot

Tool,how difficult was it for you to get all those cars into the same place????

Took me about half an hour to work it all out, its easy in the end. There is a bug which djey is fixing. Cause after a certain amount of cars are swapped the game starts to crash.

Some cars in showroom slots are dummy cars though which can't be looked at, so if i saw 2 RS4's in the audi showroom in the back ground i could change those to other cars. Except wouldn't be able to select them. Which is something ive gotta tell djey later.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --