We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

If there are not published here, will I still be able to get them from another website?

and also I have a few questions regarding the new features

Some cars have the same type that shifts slower than other's, like the Firebird's Automatic vs. the SL65's. Will you be able to pick which specific gearbox do you want(Like having a Mercedes 5A580(5G Tronic) on a Camaro?)

And whats the difference between the Flappy Paddle(Sequential) and Semi-Automatic?

If there are not published here, will I still be able to get them from another website?
Not decided yet.

Some cars have the same type that shifts slower than other's, like the Firebird's Automatic vs. the SL65's. Will you be able to pick which specific gearbox do you want(Like having a Mercedes 5A580(5G Tronic) on a Camaro?)
TDU does not handle specific gearboxes, it's just a gearbox inertia setting for each vehicle. That should be possible to modify it.

And whats the difference between the Flappy Paddle(Sequential) and Semi-Automatic?
Don't know really, I haven't any clutch enabled controller to verify it.

one question? can i change in psyhics a car tire sizes ? if yes then what is the name of that i cant find it bymyself i changed my gearbox on slr' date='did it a lilbitt slower with longer gears for one car but tires are too taini[/quote']You won't find this setting into CarPhysics. It's related to rim specifications.

Guest MaXCoDeR38
;228385']2DM, 3DD, and 3dg files are in the .bnk's of the car's interior and exterior. You need ZModeler to make or modify them. According to Porsche Carrera GT, there's a German tutorial video. :)

-Leadfoot

Thank You

hi everyone

first off all im new here

and Djey youre a genius

but i have a problem

every time i open your tools it saids "The application failed to initialize propely (0xc000007b)Click OK to termintae the application"

can someone help me?

sorry for my bad english

The application requires the Microsoft .NET Framework, which you may not have. Find it on Microsoft's site and install it.

Are you running under Vista? If so, make sure the program has administrator priveleges.

More on-topic: as far as the performance-changing (and hence possibly bannable) planned new features, would it be possible to work in a sort of "counter-balance"? As in, new gears added through the gearbox-tool could not be taller in total than the original gear settings, and lowering the ride height would do something else to the car to balance it out? Just an idea, although I can see a few potential problems with such a thing if it were to be implemented.

as far as the performance-changing (and hence possibly bannable) planned new features, would it be possible to work in a sort of "counter-balance"? As in, new gears added through the gearbox-tool could not be taller in total than the original gear settings, and lowering the ride height would do something else to the car to balance it out? Just an idea, although I can see a few potential problems with such a thing if it were to be implemented.
Good idea, but:

- I can't create a database with all max values for each car, as it's more than boring. Moreover this method might be always broken by malicious people. So I won't take the pain to do it.

- Anyway, current tests are revealing that the same maximum speed is always respected, whichever gear ratios you set. That's the reason this kind of changes are allowed online.

Edit: roadmap update !

Thanks Djey. :)

Personally, I couldn't care less about ride height, unless I was to actually increase the ride height (as in, wheels clipping through the body), which would decrease performance, right? lol. The only car I'd consider decreasing would be the A3, since it's as high as a monster truck as-is.

Thanks for the update about the gearboxes though; in most cases, I'd actually be decreasing the 7 gears or so of a car like the Lexuses to 5 or 6.

• 2 weeks later...