We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

Maybe you need some more activity/setting to see download links here. Have a look at TDU:C FAQ.

i have exactly the same error. it worked a while and then suddenly that error
I've explained a thousand times (no joke) you need (and how) to provide me more information about issues.

As it is, I won't correct it.

Hi Djey !!! When I try to install thunderhawk17382 : Shelby GT500 "Eleanor" v2.1 I see this error ------ "Surrent patch can not be installed patch was not applied as a critical error occured

please contact modding tools support "

I beg You to help me ...........

[quote name='thunderhawk17382']..... So ... create a friendly posting, that you have received this error-message, in the following thread: [url=http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=3739] Modding Tools[/url] .... IMPORTANT: attach your debug.log & ModAndPlayDebug.log to your posting. Maybe Djey can help us out of trouble ... (we can see where the problem is.) ;)[/QUOTE] @Spec-R: Do you notice something? Think without the debug-files, he can't help you/us! ;) - If you can't attach the files here - send it to me, via the email-address in my eleanor-thread/-readme. @Djey: Thanks for 1.13! - will use it for one of my next projects! The "new role-author system" looks very good. @all: is were a minimum of postings, before users can attach files:confused:

i have exactly the same error. it worked a while and then suddenly that error

Can you plaese help me i treid to replace some files yousing your modding tool bnk editor type thing in commonworld.bnk but it wont let me. Do you know why.

Hi,

i have the problem with the sound too.

With MT 1.11 it works without problems ;)

Does anyone can help me? I've already reinstalled the game (it's fresh + 1.66 + megapack) and cleared the registry...

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Buy glasses then have a look at the FAQ. :rolleyes:

I've installed TDU.. Installed the patch 1.66 and i've installed the megapack. I replaced the bnk 1.map with the first selection map from this topic. But when i wanna try to enter a carshowroom.. i can't switch between other cars. I can't switch as an example, between a Wiessman and a RUF..

I see it standing there, but i can't switch towards it. Any idea how to fix this problem?

Hi Djey,

i'd like to report a possible bug. I don't get an error message or a crash in TDU Modding Tools and when i set debug mode on, the log file is empty. So the problem is not within TDU Modding Tools, it rather seems to me that there is something wrong with the file modifications written by TDU Modding Tools. I'll try to describe the issue as exact as possible:

I worked on a new texture mode. After replacing the original 2db file with the new one, TDU always crashed. I looked hard at my files (DDS etc.), but couldn't find any mistake. So i tried to find the problem by using a systematic apporach. I did several tests by extracting and repacing files and found something strange at last:

When i extract any 2DB file from the original "Bnk\Interior\LPH_L3B.bnk" and then re-import the same file again (Replace >> Keep name), TDU crashes.

I used the latest version 1.13.

Never had such problems before, so the issue may be isolated to certain files, maybe the "Interior" files only.

Thanks in advance for looking at the issue. If you need more information, just let me know.

I need help!!!

Im trying to install a car and it says i need "Djey's MagicMap" and i clicked the download link for a modding tool because i couldnt find anthing that said magicmap and im not sure if its the right one but then in the install instructions on this page ( http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=5990 )it sayst To install it copy 'Bnk1.map' to 'X:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Bnk1.map' ... i don't have a Bnk1.map :( when i open the folder the only options are Patches, Xml, DjeFramework1.dll, readme, TDU modding tools, & TDU modding library. there isn't anything that says Bnk1.map. I have no idea what to do! Can somebody please hellpp!!??

Hi Djey,

i'd like to report a possible bug. I don't get an error message or a crash in TDU Modding Tools and when i set debug mode on, the log file is empty. So the problem is not within TDU Modding Tools, it rather seems to me that there is something wrong with the file modifications written by TDU Modding Tools. I'll try to describe the issue as exact as possible:

I worked on a new texture mode. After replacing the original 2db file with the new one, TDU always crashed. I looked hard at my files (DDS etc.), but couldn't find any mistake. So i tried to find the problem by using a systematic apporach. I did several tests by extracting and repacing files and found something strange at last:

When i extract any 2DB file from the original "Bnk\Interior\LPH_L3B.bnk" and then re-import the same file again (Replace >> Keep name), TDU crashes.

I used the latest version 1.13.

Never had such problems before, so the issue may be isolated to certain files, maybe the "Interior" files only.

Thanks in advance for looking at the issue. If you need more information, just let me know.

Since next version will be there in 1 month at least, I may make a fix for 1.13. Thanks for the details, there seems to be a serious issue in some cases of BNK Management.

Thank you for the great support for modders! The option MANY here shows you've been thinking how to make our life easier. :excited:

Thanks to IcedBullet, it was his idea :)

Since next version will be there in 1 month at least, I may make a fix for 1.13. Thanks for the details, there seems to be a serious issue in some cases of BNK Management.

Thanks for looking into it, Djey. I wasn't sure whether it was me or the Tools - until your replied.

By the way, if this is any help, TDU does not crash when i replace the files with the old BNK Editor 1.0. I just have to make sure that the files size is smaller or equal.

Again, thanks for everything. :)

Please help. if i click the attachments, it just downloads an html file which send me to another page then says login :S so i do and it just says cant find file :S please help, i dont seem to be able to download any attachments