We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What languages do you guys know?

iBilo

English, Gibberish, Cat and I have already forgotten all my French and Spanish that I finsihed studying only 10 months ago. Also used to be fluent in dutch (as I lived there for some years).

I also speak Whale!

HHHeeeeeelllllllllllooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu, ssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee cccccccccaannnnnnnnn sssssssssspppppppppeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk wwwwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaalllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee, iiiiits eeeeeeeeeeasssssyyyyyyyy tttttooooooo lllllllllleaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrnnnnnn!!!

Fiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg NNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I know a few words in various languages...

English

French (I used to know lots of this)

German (About 6 words)

Russian (Very few words)

Italian (A few words i picked up from my Brothers Girlfriend)

Japanese (Picked up 2 words in school somehow)

Spanish (Only a few)

Australian

For German, i can work out what people are on about by looking at a few familiar words, anything other than that and im stumped.

First, the obvious ones: Danish and English (WHAT, HE SPEAKS ENGLISH, WHAT THE HELL?)

I know quite a bit German, although I won't speak it unless it's HIGHLY necessary..

And I know a little bit French.. Oui :D And more, but I have absolutely NO idea how I spell it..

Oh yeah, and I know a bit of Swedish and norweigan as well, seeing as our three languages are VERY close

French ^^

English, i'm not bad I think, thx to internet (and school ^^)

German, but after more than 7 years, I cant make any whole sentence... our teachers always been the worst... and as nobody really like this language in the class, it was always the mess in the classroom ^^

Italian (only few words and expression (ti amo ^^ )