We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Should exoctic Limo's be banned????

Nodz86

Should Exotic Limo's be banned????  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Should Exotic Limo's be banned????

• Yes. They ruin beautiful cars
    • No. They are great engineering masterpieces
    • Depends some are good and some are rubbish
    • Don't care

Carrying on from this thread about the stretched 360 Modena (Link) do you think that stretehed exotics should be stopped??

To help you decide I found this article on Autoblog about what the creator of the 360 is doing next:

First due to face the guillotine is a Lamborghini Murcielago commissioned by the same buyer who bought the stretched Ferrari 360. This time around, the Lambo is set to incorporate an additional rear axle for visual effect. Evidently not content to keep a low profile, Carbonyte is also working on plans for stretched versions of the two fastest seven-figure hyper-exotic supercars known to man: the Koenigsegg CCX and the Bugatti Veyron.

You can't fit 8 people in them on hen or stag parties or even school proms

well all the stag do's I've been on have either been abroad or somewhere where we didn't need a car to get to

as to school proms ... ahh the Americanisation of British society ... never had proms when I was a lad ... also I went to an all boys senior school (not entirely correct as there were normally a couple of girls each year in the sixth forms (when you do A-levels) that originally were at the girls equivalent of the boys school).

... back on topic ... theoretically you can 'stretch' most cars ... just look at what the top gear trio got up to ... it's just a case of how 'professional' you want it to look like ... if it's a slab sided vehicle mounted on a ladder chassis it's normally alot easier than a curvy unibody ... a stretched Veyron will be silly as like the stretched 360 it won't have much headroom ... the only reason for doing something like that is to make a 4 seater or something ... any that's just silly as it's been rumoured that Bugatti are considering that anyway

Carry on, I mean if people go out and buy a Ferrari in the first place they have no taste so why not making it even uglier :p.

Thats the way to go make an ugly car even uglier :D !!!!!!!!!!!

Before you guys bring up 'the Vette Limo, I know I like it but now way in hell would I wreck a beautiful piece of engineering (I'm talking about the Vette not the Ferrari or Bugatti!) by turning it into a Limo (Lincoln towncars do that job perfectly and the stretched 9-5's!)

:D !!!!!!!!!!!!

*Resists urge to punch nige*

FREEDOM OF SPEECH RULES :D !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hang on, I forgot I'm not allowed to express my opinions :o !!!

Stupid me :rolleyes: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Be careful, that is an extremely hard thing to do

LOL, since when ??????