We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Should exoctic Limo's be banned????

Nodz86

Should Exotic Limo's be banned????  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Should Exotic Limo's be banned????

• Yes. They ruin beautiful cars
    • No. They are great engineering masterpieces
    • Depends some are good and some are rubbish
    • Don't care

• 1 year later...

Bit of an epic bump but just found this to add to the list of reasons for them to be banned:

Maserati Loves Company: Quattroporte stretched limousine

maserati-quattroporte-limo-web.jpgWhile running around from merger to acquisition, Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne has been riding in style in a Maserati Quattroporte. And why shouldn't he? The luxurious sport-sedan is miles ahead of the Alfa Romeo 167 which Fiat executives were chauffeured around in beforehand, and better than anything Opel or Chrysler has got to show off, too. But one limousine company in Florida has what it figures is the next step up: a stretched Quattroporte with seating for ten.

Based on the previous incarnation of the Trident-emblazoned four-door – the horizontal slats in the grille are a dead giveaway over the vertical bars on the newer model – the Padilla Car Collection claims it's the only stretched Quattroporte in the world. And we certainly hope so. The company's also got stretches Hummers, Bentleys, Escalades, Mercedes S550s and a custom Chrysler 300 should you, your pals and your prom dates be looking for something a little more, um... reserved. For our part, we don't even want to know what the extra yardage has done for the QPorte's handling, with which we fell in love on the back streets of Salzburg, Austria, and we're quite sure Signore Marchionne doesn't, either.

Gallery: Maserati Quattroporte stretched limo

Source autoblog

No, they must not be banned. Yes, the Veyron/Koenigsegg limos will ruin great pieces of machinery, but ban culture will not solve anything. Most of our opinions differ from they one of the man buying these cars, so if he's not entitled to own the car he thinks is good, none of us will be and I'll have to sell my R8.

Besides, I just booked a Corvette Limo (I'm Australian, Corvette's are very exotic to me) to take me and my family from LAX to San Diego in August and I don't want to have to go in a Hummer instead.

Guest LeetPix

no i don't think they should be banned, i don't think these exotic limos ruin anything really, i mean nothing could be as bad as that red gold slr..thing.., and i personally think they're great, i mean how awesome would be to come to the school prom with a ferrari 360 limo while everyone else is with a hummer, i don't get how you could ban such a thing tho? that's like..if they are successful enough in life and have that much money, i'm sure they are entitled to making limos out of them for the hell of it and just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it should be banned.

formerly thought the maser was gorgeous but having just looked at the gallery i think it looks a bit crap from the side, the middle panel looks far too empty compared to the rest of the very stylized car. Maybe a pillar or something should be in the middle to brighten it up?

Damn, who is paying those guys. All those cars do is just showing off how big your....wallet is. Rent-a-cars and some stars riding in streched Rollses, 300Cs, Caddies and Lincolns just to get attention. And they just keep going on every car they want. Just sick guys, put a stop to it. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...