We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bought a new car

Baxie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have liked to have said something from the VAG group ... Audi Coupe, VW Scirocco or Corrado but they all appear to have too much bhp

Shiz could be correct as a 1990 Toyota Celica (5th Gen) 1.6 ST-i does fit the spec

Yes Celicas are Coupes ... well that's what they call them although technically they shouldn't be called coupes as coupes are supposed to be a 2 dr variant of a 4 door and so should have a boot (trunk for all you american english speakers), however the Celica (at least in it's 7th Gen) actually has a hatchback

Very nice car. My mate's older bro got one about 6 months ago after trading his Evo IX in, but he stuck a 2JZ engine from a Supra TT in it. Running 2 GT35Rs at 24psi and approx 600hp. He was gonna run for entry into the EDC next year but someone has offered him £13,000 for it so he might sell it.