We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

hi everyone elliott here

EW

Alright, you know who Qwazy Zinch (Can't remember how that last part is spelled) is, right? (Small british boy, with a light voice) I was in the "Black Vipers".. (Nvm to the rest of you)

Erm sorry mate i can't remember Pheninox maybe

god my spellin is awful

:badspelling:

hey eliott, seen you around Oahu a bit aswell, welcome :)

yer you alright, do you have mic i see you alot but never hear you speak. next time i see you ill add ya :p

Sup Elliott

(G)reg and (S)helly bought (9)(5) (B)ottles - of (S)outhern ©omfort and (7) (B)acardi ®ums - (T)ommy and (G)ail who live at number (4) were having a (M)assive (P)arty - and invited (E)veryone and their (B)udgies round for (K)araoke and a box of (A)fter (8)'s - (H)ours later the party (F)inished. (3) people stayed whereas the others (L)eft in Taxi's or were picked up shortly (A)fterwards.

You have no idea how long that took and I need to find a method that tightes my straitjacket automatically!

:D

Sup Elliott

(G)reg and (S)helly bought (9)(5) (B)ottles - of (S)outhern ©omfort and (7) (B)acardi ®ums - (T)ommy and (G)ail who live at number (4) were having a (M)assive (P)arty - and invited (E)veryone and their (B)udgies round for (K)araoke and a box of (A)fter (8)'s - (H)ours later the party (F)inished. (3) people stayed whereas the others (L)eft in Taxi's or were picked up shortly (A)fterwards.

You have no idea how long that took and I need to find a method that tightes my straitjacket automatically!

Am I meant to be staring gormlessly at that for ages trying to work it out?

Sup Elliott

After some careful deciphering i found the code. woop woop. lol:excited:

GS95BSC7BRTG4MPEBKA8HF3LA

o good time's hey:D

and hey randomus_r i got there first

yer you alright, do you have mic i see you alot but never hear you speak. next time i see you ill add ya :p

yea man i have one buried in some heap of crap (boxes of cable and electronic madness) somewhere, ill see if i can root it out soon :)