We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hiya :-)

Guest It's Han!

Guest It's Han!

Hiya everyone, I'm Han, i don't really have an interest in games, i'm just here to keep an eye on baldred. So i just thought i would say hello. :)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest It's Han!
Hey X Han X, Welcome to TDU-C

Thanks carmadmike.

Oh joy, you created an account, i do apologize guy's, by the way you could have used a better user name x

I told you i would, that's the last time you'll dare me to do anything hehe. And on second thoughts you are right, i should have chosen a better user name, but you can get that sorted for me can't you babe xx

Thanks carmadmike.

I told you i would, that's the last time you'll dare me to do anything hehe. And on second thoughts you are right, i should have chosen a better user name, but you can get that sorted for me can't you babe xx

If you tell me what you want then i'll get it sorted for you, now what's for tea?

Han Hiya, I mean Hiya Han, heard so much about 'the ball and chain' from baldy that's it good to finally meet you. Just playing, he's too under the thumb for any of that. ;)

I hope you have an enjoyable time here and please if you have any questions, ask baldred as I can't be arsed answering. :D

Take care, and our doorman will be around soon to scare you.

PS Namechanges are only applicable if said name chooses a name where the name is a functional name and not an obstructional informational namity name type name. That should clear anything and nothing!

Now where's my glass of grass gone !?

Guest It's Han!
I feel uncomfortable, this is wierd ;)

Welcome anyways :)

Thanks it is a bit freaky.

Han Hiya, I mean Hiya Han, heard so much about 'the ball and chain' from baldy that's it good to finally meet you. Just playing, he's too under the thumb for any of that. ;)

I hope you have an enjoyable time here and please if you have any questions, ask baldred as I can't be arsed answering. :D

Take care, and our doorman will be around soon to scare you.

PS Namechanges are only applicable if said name chooses a name where the name is a functional name and not an obstructional informational namity name type name. That should clear anything and nothing!

Now where's my glass of grass gone !?

Thanks diablo, i've heard a lot about you, and i think that your xbox live conversations are a bit strange sometimes, but i leave baldred to it.

And i'll ask baldy loads of questions just to annoy him, :D , as for your doorman, i'm not scared of them, but if he touches me i'll sue, only joking.

P.S i'll pm you when we agree on my new username and mmmm Wheatgrass it's well nice, good choice!

Don't worry, our doorman's a lovely guy, eh Balto. Its the lifeguard you have to be worried about. Anyway Balto won't get anywhere near you, Diablo's just spilled another glass of grass on the floor. Balto! Get to it!

Oh and welcome!

Guess your the ex-M3 owner :?

... Was I the only one who immideately thought of Han in Too fast too furious Tokyo Drift? Or was everyone warned except for me? :D J/K..

Welcome anyways, we really needed someone to look after baldred.. His cookies have been a bit, under standard the last couple of days.. What is distracting him from making his infamous godlike baldy cookies? :D J/K.. (She might not know of the cookie-baking :D)

... Was I the only one who immideately thought of Han in Too fast too furious Tokyo Drift? Or was everyone warned except for me? :D J/K..

Welcome anyways, we really needed someone to look after baldred.. His cookies have been a bit, under standard the last couple of days.. What is distracting him from making his infamous godlike baldy cookies? :D J/K.. (She might not know of the cookie-baking :D)

Ok i know they both (might) have long hair but thats just ridiculous :p

Surely you look MUCH better, right Han? :p

(NO flirting here. Dont ban me. Please?)