We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

repyhrepus Cool shot ;). I personally would've went with a slower shutter speed to get more motion in the wheel but that's just me :cheeky:

Well, I did have a slower shutter speed ready n' waiting in the shutter priority mode but I didn't have time to swap into it before the burnout was over :cheeky:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@TOM: Awesome shot mate :drool:

@t: Nice one, love the background:)

@zo6: Whose garage is that?! Great shot

@Kelv. Nice ones, you panning is getting better and better!:D

Since we don't have a video player for Flickr videos, you got to click the link below to see my timelapse video:)

Speed Up! (Explored #33)

Cris! that is win! how do you do that, i mean its a recording or too much photos?

Thanks mate:D I used many photos to creat this :)

Holy shizz! What kind of intervalometer have you got?

Thanks:D I got a TC-80N3a (lol), got it for pretty cheap and it is really awesome!

I finally made it in Explore again, position #244 :D

Wow thanks mate, I get headaches when I see some image on the Front Page, like a photo of a open window, how can something like that get into Explore?

But as you said, it is all random, but it is always exciting when you are in Explore :D

E: Made it from #244 to #82 ! :D

@Criss: Its a collector in Florida, Rick Treworgy, heres the link to his site Rick Treworgy's Muscle Car City Museum, Punta Gorda, Florida - a private collection of more than 200 high performance vehicles, primarily Chevys and General Motors cars.

@Tom: Oh my god, put that in a magazine, do yourself a favour! Its excellent.

@Ken: Very nice, I like the perspective, I was actually looking at it and thought there was some kind of tree frog in there:p

5944873004_0f0851acca_z.jpg

Track Toys by Mac K Photography, on Flickr

Thanks, its Autoart(what else? :p) oh and I hate to clog up the thread, but heres an older shot, I really like and it sadly never got much attention on Flickr, however I'm going to the same place this was shot at last year to see a race, the track is called Mosport. I've been practing my panning and general photography "skills" so I'm hoping to come back with some good stuff.

4942716861_c335a392a0_z.jpg

Hell Yes by Mac K Photography, on Flickr

Schweet timelapse Criss :bow:

zo6dude Mosport is such a sweet track :odance: I look forward to seeing your shots ;) Nice shot by the way :)

_smaller.jpg

Look at that lovely wheel ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, crap I know :fp:

Anybody want a camera ? :rolleyes: