We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

I have to say this topic is going downhill. Nobody is commenting on eachother anymore, which makes it useless to post. Am i alone in this?

To be fair, you didn't comment on anyone's when you posted your LP560-4 and the above few posts have all been commenting on each other (with the exception of myself giving praise). I think you're being just a bit critical as sometimes people like to comment on other's photos, and sometimes they feel there's nothing to be said. Thanks what I think.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I comment on something I really like or something that interests me.

If I'm being honest a lot of the car shots go straight over my head in this thread because a lot of them also appear in the "What You Saw Recently" thread or are very similar.

I'm sure most of you know that you're very capable photographers any way so unless there's something wrong with a photo you post which 99% of the time there isn't from my point of view then all I can post is "Great shots!" or something and that would get pretty tiresome for people looking through the thread.

I just post the odd photo because I want to share it with some people, if I don't get any feedback I don't lose any sleep over it because honestly I probably spend about 5 seconds taking any one of my photographs :p

I have to say this topic is going downhill. Nobody is commenting on eachother anymore, which makes it useless to post. Am i alone in this?

Yeah thats true, i sometimes think of stopping posting pics here, idk maybe just waste of time, i am happy with the comments I get on Flickr ;)

But whatever, last try:

5367309560_9036eec4b5_z.jpg

Ehm.. by SBCriss95, on Flickr

Makes sense. Especially since SBCriss's telescope one deserves at least half a page of comments.

@SBCriss: Beautiful telescope shot! Lighting is very nice across every aspect.

@Tom: Interesting license plate, and nice wall shadows.

@SBCriss (again): Interesting light difference. What time was that taken at?

-Leadfoot

;385230']Makes sense. Especially since SBCriss's telescope one deserves at least half a page of comments.

@SBCriss: Beautiful telescope shot! Lighting is very nice across every aspect.

@Tom: Interesting license plate, and nice wall shadows.

@SBCriss (again): Interesting light difference. What time was that taken at?

-Leadfoot

Shall we make a rule?

Something like Comment the 3 posts (with pics) above your post?

We should do it like Lead just did, at everyone who posted a pic, comment. Even if they arent good we should tell what isnt good, that the one can do it better next time :)

Those 3D pics are very interesting indeed. Saw it done a while ago somewhere with a Lotus Espirit. Seems to work very well.:)

As for SBCriss, you really have got those sky shots worked out. Amazing as usual!:thumbsup:

Those V8V shots aren't overdone at all Tom. All looks pretty natural this end. Stunning subject too...:cool:

Here's my latest effort, re edited a shot from a few years back. Liked how it turned out this time round quite a lot.:)About the only time for the whole week I was down there it wasn't insanely windy!

5366543295_f95ddff5bf_z.jpg

Criss: Spectacular sunset/landscape as always.

Mark: Great long exposures, my favorite being the second thanks to the foreground plants.

I had to go out for work today, a rare occurrence. The city on the horizon is Portsmouth.

2rw3o5w.jpg

Nothing epic but it makes a change from cars. Not that I get bored of cars. :D