We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

Nice ones mark. Love them. I totally need a tripod for that sort of stuff ;D

Thank you Tom! :)

The one I'm using is actually, rather crap. Gets the job done, but I dare not show it to other photographers. :p

;385680']Damn' date=' TDU505! Those are amazing! :thumbsup: Of course, I love city night shots, with the horizon glow and the artificial yellow lights in the foreground. And the light trials, well, they just make it that much more of a [i']scene[/i]. :)-Leadfoot

Thank you! :) I love them too. It's feels like a video game. Rather surreal. :)

I'm particularly proud of this one. I'm usually against the "overdone HDR" look, and some said that it was. But I don't know why I just love it. :)

5277009885_b52d37beed_m.jpg

HDR Attempt 3.0.0.2. by MARK1992-, on Flickr

Mark: Great long exposures, my favorite being the second thanks to the foreground plants.

Thanks Tom! :D They aren't swallowed in shadow because it's a HDR of 9 bracketed shots :p Although it's a bit hard to tell when the barks of the trees are pitch black. :(

Those are just amazing shots! +rep

I need to invest in a camera eventually. But I live in NY, so there's no point. :rolleyes: Unless I see Ferrari's and Lambo's everywhere in the city.

Hehehe thank you and thanks for the rep! :)

You're completely mistaken! New York has one of the best street shooting opportunities! One can imagine a businessman in a trench coat, with Starbucks in his right hand, talking on his cellphone on the other, with the daily newspaper tucked under his arm. Yellow taxis whizzing past behind him. I'd LOVE to be plonked right in the middle of Times Square, with a Leica M9 and a 50mm Summicron. :D

Unless that's not your thing, then, I understand. :lol:

---------------

5371949859_6358689381_z.jpg

Untitled by MARK1992-, on Flickr

5372550688_7317b57c9c_z.jpg

Untitled by MARK1992-, on Flickr

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow now i have lots to comment :D

@Flame: Great shots, i love the Bodyshop one and the one with the sun on it :)

@Mb: Your shot?

@ t. Thanks, and cool shot would love to go there and get some shots :D

@505: The Untitled one is great, haha :D The second one is best :)

5372888336_58ba577fe2_z.jpg

Something new, for me by SBCriss95, on Flickr

So yesterday I built something that i finally can use the BULB mod without holding the button all the time.

This is my first try, 15 minutes shutter speed and Aperture like F11.

Tomorrow i'll try to get some Startrail shots! :)

You're completely mistaken! New York has one of the best street shooting opportunities! One can imagine a businessman in a trench coat, with Starbucks in his right hand, talking on his cellphone on the other, with the daily newspaper tucked under his arm. Yellow taxis whizzing past behind him. I'd LOVE to be plonked right in the middle of Times Square, with a Leica M9 and a 50mm Summicron. :D

Unless that's not your thing, then, I understand. :lol:

Well actually, most New Yorkers hate the city. ;)

You need to keep your eyes open :p

Wow! That's the best line-up I've ever seen! But the one thing that really irritates me is the fact that the day Top Gear was in NYC, I was away in school! According to the map they used in that episode, May drove up about 5 blocks away from my school too! 59th Street and Amsterdam Avenue is where he went. I already knew that they were in New York thanks to Jalopnik, and I also had a hunch that they were staying near the World Trade Center. I actually had the chance to see the trio... well sort of. :cry:

@TDU 505: Wow, those are stunning, again. :) @Penfold: Great, i also got one, also in a Mazda :lol: -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- And another one: [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/54604649@N08/5374923813/][img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5204/5374923813_8a56195fb6_z.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/54604649@N08/5374923813/]My First Startrails[/url] by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/54604649@N08/]SBCriss95[/url], on Flickr Yesterday was still a bit cloudy but i wanted to try doing Startrails. So 10 minutes shutterspeed. Tonight i'll try to get a better one :)

Just awesome, perfect ... I'm not able to describe how is your pictures , EPIICCC

Could you says me all your setting, i'm so jaelous of your night shoots ! Next time i'll be conect on my flickr account i'll give you an award and add it to my favorites !

@ Penfold: That interior shot is very cool! :) Nice job.

@ SBCriss: I would still take out some of the orange/yellow in your pics, but they are great. The one with the star trails and the tree is the best.

@ TDU 505: Nice! Great HDR photo's. All real HDR's right?

@ Kelvjy: Love the colors on that one :)

5377346885_654b600b27_b.jpg