We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bam Kicking Footballs at Cars

DriftNismo

My mate probably did one of the best revenges I've ever heard though. These kids were playing football and were deliberately kicking balls and even golf balls at cars then running away so what he did was he waited for them to show in their usual spot and then grabbed his dads tractor and drove over their bikes crushing them beyond repair, man I wish I could have been their to see that.

That's the best idea I've ever heard of! :D

I'd really like to see that! :p

Wow, didn't know everyone would get so offended by this. Incase it wasn't obvious, these aren't any people, they are Bam's and members of CKY's family, it's fake. They never do anything to the general public. Well, not anything bad.

It's not the kicking footballs at the cars that is funny, it's what the people say afterwards that's funny.

The risk of doing this is too big when you think about it, you could hit the drivers window and shock him into making a mistake and possibly crashing into oncoming traffic for instance.

Although I do admit to throwing snowballs at passing cars, one guy had his window down and got a snowball in the face while he was doing about 20MPH.. That's gotta hurt LMAO

Topgear is fake but people still find that funny.

Sooo True that is! Rep +, topgear is so obviously fake that that makes it more funny tbh for me though

Although My house had quite a long Driveway my dads car was parked next to one of the Walls around the gardens, People used to play football in the road, if the ball went anywhere near the car then he would go insane, Mainly as the car wasnt exactly cheap, and the idiots used to dare each other to do it do everyones houses in turn, just another example of bored teenagers i guess