We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Yo, I'm back in town XD

Nipper

I know I am not a 'new' member but I have been away for a while and didn't really know where else to post for the minute hehe.

Anyways, congrats Diabz for adding about a trillion features some of which I don't even see how to work them haha.

I like the longevity and activeness bars too, my longevity is high enough but my activeness is pretty shot haha.

I'm currently injured so I will be spending a fair bit on the forums/games til I recover..

Guest RB26DETT

hey dude! i don't know if you know me, but i know you. :oook:

you're the drifting expert... :D

welcome back then!:D

Long story short, I had a little trouble at the beginning of the year and took the easy way out and hit the drink.... Not advisable, you will just end up more messed up than you started.

I was just browsing the net and thought I'd give a look on this site see whats changed and what have you, it's a lot different from what I knew as TDU-C lol.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. :)

@ RB26DETT, Thanks for the compliment. :D

@ EagleDK, I play with no GPS or Gamertags showing, the only way I know who is in the server is if I check the 'Free-Ride' players list in the auxilury menus (or whatever fancy name Atari gave them. lol). So I probably missed you :(

Wb! :D

If you want to go drifting on Forza sometimes, invite me! :p

I will do man :)

Well, it was a while ago, but I was just psyked to see a god in action :cool:

EDIT: WOOT 600th poost yaaa :D

Not quite god, but thanks for the compliments all the same, glad people like my work :D

:welcome: i think i saw you on lfs a while ago dunno if it was you it was some one with a simelar name

What server was it on? And what was the LFS account name (If you checked) or the username? (you know the one you can change via options/driver/name. :))

What server was it on? And what was the LFS account name (If you checked) or the username? (you know the one you can change via options/driver/name. :))

it was [TC] citydriving i can remember was the user was but the display name was defo N1PPER