We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What is your dream car?

ShadowGT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a decent SV, 1995+ you're looking about 70k. I have seen some 1990 2WD's going about but at the end of the day I honestly think I could live in the Lambo and not a house. lol

Also I always have this feeling that I will get my dream but I will work myself to death and not get to enjoy it. :(

watch this my friend. it's on my favorite videos. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u21h-PKktLQ

on a side note: DAMN! The RS5 looks the sex!

That video is fantastic! Such nice sounding and looking Supras there. And the mix in the background is brilliant too. +rep for showing me :D.

EDIT: Won't let me because it's being stupid, will +rep you when it lets me :).

I think that's a lot of money for many people.

It is a lot of money

Of course its a lot of money but not crazy. You've seen the amount of 911's and stuff going around and 4x4's. There all about that sort of money. In the scheme of things its not a lot. I'll probably never be able to afford one though which is a shame.

50-60k on a Diablo would be asking for trouble imo, and truthfully and annoyingly the best examples start at close to £90,000 still !

Holy hell, there is a new dealer in Edinburgh and it has this!

Go and get a test drive and pretend to be minted ;)

The 2001 90 grand one on autotrader isn't that nice really if thats where your looking, blue is the wrong colour. Looks like 70 grand for a decent one but a little older. That is quite steep lol.

50-60k on a Diablo would be asking for trouble imo, and truthfully and annoyingly the best examples start at close to £90,000 still !

Holy hell, there is a new dealer in Edinburgh and it has this!

It's in Birmingham though. That's nice though, i didn't think they made a Murcielago VT, thought it was just a concept. Still, spend that much money on a Supra and NOTHING will touch it :D.

Guest RB26DETT
That video is fantastic! Such nice sounding and looking Supras there. And the mix in the background is brilliant too. +rep for showing me :D.

EDIT: Won't let me because it's being stupid, will +rep you when it lets me :).

lol. no worries. ;) you got to rep other people first before repping me again. :p

the music on the clip was awesome ey. the 2JZ of the supra's sound really similar to the RB26's of the skyline gtr's.

lol. no worries. ;) you got to rep other people first before repping me again. :p

the music on the clip was awesome ey. the 2JZ of the supra's sound really similar to the RB26's of the skyline gtr's.

Depends on what has been done to the GTR or RB26 carrier though, and what generation the RB26 was from. The 2JZ-GTE has that distinctive brilliance in it's sound compared to the RB26's lovely but kind of plain compared to the 2JZ sound. Like when you hear an RB20DET rev then an SR20DET rev :p.

Yeah. The RB26s from the R32 and R33 are pretty much the same, just looked over again with a few bits tweaked. The very early R34s and the same ones but in 1999 they tuned the engine and used some different parts, mainly to cater to carbon dioxide regulations and such, but the RB26s from 2002+ were built pretty much all with Nismo parts and tuned my Nismo, so the 2002+ R34s may as well be "Nismo Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec II Nur"s instead of "Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec II Nur"s :p.

So yeah, that's pretty much why they sound different. And most of them have Nismo 3" Stanless Steel exhaust systems so yeah, that helps too :D:D.