We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Le Mans 24hr

Speedtouch

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1°- Audi

2°- Peugeot

3°- Porsche

Nope. Audi, Peugeot and Peugeot. Porsche are LMP2 class.

Top 6

1 2 Audi Sport North America CAPELLO R. 381

2 7 Team Peugeot Total GENE M. 381

3 9 Peugeot Sport Total MONTAGNY F. 379

4 3 Audi Sport Team Joest LUHR L. 374

5 8 Team Peugeot Total LAMY P. 368

6 1 Audi Sport North America BIELA F. 367

7 17 Pescarolo Sport TRELUYER B. 362

Audi win for the 8th year in a row, Aston Martin won GT1 which is brilliant, loving that colourscheme and the car itself, great job by Aston Martin.

Nugget? I believe it was 03 or 04 where it was a Bentley that one, also driven by Tom Kristensen :D

Sticks middle finger in the air to Aston Martin's general direction :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am a bitter, angry, annoyed Corvette fanboy :o !!!!!

Jeez not again :o !!!!!!!!

So both of my teams 'failed', Peugeot didn't win the LMP1 class/overall race and Corvette Racing were beaten by Brits (yet again :mad:!)

What went wrong for Peugeot ??????

At the start of the race they were on pretty much on fire, then dusk came and then it went down hill, I mean at one point all three of the cars were in the pits at the same time :eek: !!!! then gradually the cars were pulled into the garage and work began all this while Audi were just being Audi and eating into Peugeots lead :(.

Basically Peugeot proved they had the pace but reliability was the problem, if they wanna win Le Mans they have to have the whole package (speed, reliability, consistency etc etc !) something which I hope they will have this time next year :).

I would talk about the Corvette's but on the count I didn't see them that much I won't bother :o.

Sticks middle finger in the air to Aston Martin's general direction :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am a bitter, angry, annoyed Corvette fanboy :o !!!!!

Jeez not again :o !!!!!!!!

So both of my teams 'failed', Peugeot didn't win the LMP1 class/overall race and Corvette Racing were beaten by Brits (yet again :mad:!)

Shouldn't you be happy that the Brits have actually won something??

Le Mans is not just a race, it is the race that everyone wants to win, it is a test of driving, reliability, pit strategy, prediction and of course stamina. Why do you think Aston Martin only race 1 race in 12 months because they know the significance of a win at Le Mans.