We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU-C Sound Mod Pack 3 *Now Released*

S71NG3R

Ok! Sound mod pack 3 is great but there are some sounds that are still not so good. For example the Z06's sound.The problem to this sound is that when you leave the throttle you dont hear anything and i think that this not so realistic...Another sound that has problem is the Kawasaki ZX-10R's sound that isn't so loud at high revs...The other sounds sound good to me...Oh! And at last we found the proper sounds for the Koeniseggs!!! This is my opinion about the sound mod pack 3...I'll give it a 4/5 :D

• Replies 94
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure about most of his sounds.

I downloaded some and they sound nothing like the actual car. Especially the Zonda.

I think its because he makes the sounds on what he thinks they are like instead of the actual sounds.

Hi peeps. I'm new here, but have dl your extreme sound mod pack. 2 Thumbs up.

Just thought i'd let you know, the sound for the Ferrari 575 maranello sounds like a tortured cat! It also crashed my game. Thought you might like to know about possible bugs!

:)