We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 20 Entry

Speed

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Rules (Please Read)

If you wish to change your entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one. (This is just to help keep the thread clean and make it simpler for me to find the correct pics when I make the poll. Thanks :))

Shall quote this to see if a specific member notices :p ;)

here's a quick photo taken by me nothing great, really just checking out the graphics compared to Xbox 360

edit: hmm it seemed to come out alot worse from the picture i took, whats the best way to capture images on this?

The pictures are saved in your documents folder and for some reason the photo quality is worse than i see in the game even before i resize it, anybody know why?

here's a quick photo taken by me nothing great, really just checking out the graphics compared to Xbox 360

edit: hmm it seemed to come out alot worse from the picture i took, whats the best way to capture images on this?

Well, brightness and contrast is allowed, so I touched it up for you and resized it :)

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/Test%20Drive%20Unlimited/PotW/Kevvo_TDU.jpg

The pictures are saved in your documents folder and for some reason the photo quality is worse than i see in the game even before i resize it, anybody know why?
Nope. Another unknown TDU problem :(

I took loads of shots of a car in the same place, each time I changed the resolution between 1360x768 and 1920x1080 and used different AA setting from none upto 16QAA and there was barely a difference between all of the shots that had some sort of AA. It's starting to get annoying now because it looks a lot better when parked up or driving than in the photos