We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Forza Motorsport 3 information.

Mb

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I do have much text in Dutch...

Eerste details van Forza Motorsport 3 uitgelekt?

Gerucht | 16 juni 2008 - Microsoft heeft voor 2008 al een aardige lijst aan exclusieve Xbox 360 games opgebouwd, maar wat verschijnt er daarna nog exclusief op de Xbox 360? Eerder verschenen er al geruchten dat Microsoft een tweetal exclusieve games gaat onthullen op het aankomende E3 evenement, dat over minder dan één maand gaat beginnen. Deze games zouden dan voor de exclusieve line-up van 2009 dienen. Eén daarvan zou wel eens Forza Motorsport 3 kunnen zijn.

Er zijn namelijk de nodige details van Forza Motorsport 3 uitgelekt bij onderzoeksbedrijf Intellisponse. Of het hier gaat om betrouwbare informatie valt nog maar te bezien maar aan de details te zien lijkt het niet echt iets wat je zo maar uit je duim zuigt. Microsoft heeft nog niet gereageerd op deze geruchten. De belangrijkste details vind je hieronder.

* Forza Motorsport 3 verschijnt exclusief voor de Xbox 360

* Forza Motorsport 3 is een epische game met veel content waardoor de game op 2 DVD's zal verschijnen

* Ruim 400 auto's staan tot je beschikking in Forza Motorsport 3

* In Forza Motorsport 3 kun je over meer dan 100 tracks rijden

* Er zijn geen grenzen voor het tunen van je auto's en het maken van custom artwork voor op de auto.

* Verschillende online community features

* Zeer realistische simulatie race ervaring inclusief levensechte schade

* Nieuwe race modi waaronder: drag, drift, oval en point-to-point

* Uitgebreid 'assist systeem' dat nieuwe spelers moet begeleiden door de game

* Uitgebreid downloadable content plan met elke maand nieuwe auto's en tracks

Conclusion:

- Xbox360 Only

- 2 DVD Content

- More then 400 cars

- More then 100 tracks

- No limit on tuning and artwork

- Realistic Simulation, real damage

- New modes; Drag, Drift, Oval, Point-to-point

- Huge assist system for new players

- Each month Downloadable content for cars and tracks.

While I hope its true this kind of thing can start as a stupid rumour on a forum like this and before you know it the iwhole internet is saying it :).

Its inevitable that there will FM3 but has Diablo said it hasn't been confirmed yet, so its just the waiting game :).

What happens when you need to change disc?? I know with PS2 games it worked but (thats why you could use them cheat discs), but with the 360 when you open the try it goes back to the dashboard so M$ would have to make changes to allow it.

As I wrote in another thread, it would be good if it were true but tbh I doubt it.

Did anyone else think that they were going to be Rick Rolled when they clicked this thread?

I'm waiting for it to be confirmed before I start believeing anything.

lol, that's what I thought aswell. Until it is confirmed by T10 and microsoft through and official source I will pretend I never saw this

I highly doubt this.... Would be nice though.

Plus, if T10 are including a 'drift' mode, unless they use the same physics as the racing has I am outta here :p

Sorry i suck in reading, you mean the physics were good or bad for drifting?:o

What the hell... Scratch and sniff lmao:oook:, each to their own I suppose :rolleyes:

Yeap, I think it was oinly for the first few thousand.

New Features

Gran Turismo 2 has a wealth of new features under the bonnet, making the depth of gameplay simply immense. And to prove the point, now you can even get the smell of racing! Rub the label of the GT Mode disc gently with your fingertips or a soft cloth for the authentic pit-lane experience. . .

gtlabel.jpg

Source (then click new features)