We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Do you talk to your car?

ShadowGT

I found myself talking to my car today while i washed her (asking if she liked it when i washed her wheels etc). Anyone else here talk to thier cars for some reason or another or am i just slowly going insane?

I do it sometimes when I wash my car or just sit in it. I don't know if my car is a boy or a girl. It has wood, but also has girl characteristics too, like when it tells me all of its problems when I start it.

I found myself talking to my car today while i washed her (asking if she liked it when i washed her wheels etc). Anyone else here talk to thier cars for some reason or another or am i just slowly going insane?

:oook: mechaphiles :eek:

I often shout at my car a lot e.g:

"Why won't you go into neutral!"

"Why have you put Radio 1 on!"

"Stop changing into second for no reason!"

"Shut up woman, I don't want to go to Scotland!"

"Why have you come on wipers, it's not raining!"

Guest RB26DETT

i shout at other drivers, inside the car even though they can't hear me.

"move damn it!"

"why didn't you break at the intersection!"

"lane hogger!"

you see, it's frustrating to drive here in the philippines. most people here can't drive for jack.

Well usually when Im going 2 mph (lol) on my bike, I yell at other ppl aswell such as:

WTF? ARE YOU GAY?

GET OUT OF MAH WAY FATTY

NOOB

LOL, MY BIKE JUST PWNED YOUR CAR

Well, I yell that when the streets are busy. Most cars just stop in front of me and theres no little space I can pass through.

Don't get me started on road rage, I have a PHD in road rage

Ask anyone I play TDU with

Should we call you Dr.Rambo from now on then?

RB, Im sure the fillipinos can drive alot better than the french, Youd be amazed how many crashes happen in such a small town that i live in, well most of the french do have a bottle of wine with their breakfast, lunch and dinner

Should we call you Dr.Rambo from now on then?

RB, Im sure the fillipinos can drive alot better than the french, Youd be amazed how many crashes happen in such a small town that i live in, well most of the french do have a bottle of wine with their breakfast, lunch and dinner

Haha!! I like

LMAO! It's not that weird, talking to cars... but 'asking if she likes it when you wash her wheels' is wierd :p

Guest RB26DETT

haha. i'll probably make a vid on how bad filipino drivers are. i try to drive normally, like the americans do but it's just not worth it. i have to drive crazy just to get anywhere. :p

now, how to mount camera.

I talk to my motorbike

He's a guy and when I first got it I called it Ernie (a mate asked me what it was called and we spent ages figuring what it should be called)

Then I started talking to it...

Start you bar steward

Go more than 50 for crying out loud

It's only a headwind, you don't have to slow down to 35 on a national speed limit road

oh yeah, I told it off for almost killing me when the brake light went pop too.

Despite this, I still ride him every day ;)

Guest RB26DETT
I was talking to my car today, "go, go, go, go, dam it." Was kinda my fault to be honest trying to start in 3rd but oh well. 0-60 in about 4 years.

lol. when i was still a noob in driving a stick shift, i did that as well of accidentally putting it in 3rd instead of first. but mine didn't move, it died. too little torque from my corolla. :p