We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Wimbledon : 2008

Iced_Bullet

The Men's Final.

Wow, is really all I can say! 3hrs and so many minutes into the game and Federer is finally winning! Great play by both. Obviously I want Federer to win! A very long match.

And BBC2 must have some serious crap on, if everything scheduled for BBC1 has been moved across! Surely it would have been better to put the Tennis on BBC2 as it would have required less administration :p

I'm not really a fan of tennis but that was one hell of ana amazing final, probably one of the best ever and one that will be talked about for many years to come. Even if you dislike tennis you would enjoy watching that as it was 2 players right at the top of their game playing amazingly and providing much entertainment especially if you're a neutral.

Great final and it was fun to watch. (of course I watched TG but I switched over at the Star part)

Well I have lost £10 over the weekend from making bets at work :o.

£5 - Lewis Hamilton WOULD NOT win the British GP.

£5 - Roger Federer would win Wimbledon

Hey its only money lol.

Anyway yeah I was watching it in the pub in the end and everyone was getting into it, disappointed that Federer didn't win mind, I had him down as the winner at the start :(.