We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Why England should be the 51st state of America

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT

^ i remember your "rant" on one thread. Windows English Version and Windows American Version. lol!

PLEASE NO ARGUING! I thought it was amusing, I didn't want it to turn out like this!

Mods, please close if things get out of hand, I'm going to bed in a while.

^ i remember your "rant" on one thread. Windows English Version and Windows American Version. lol!

Ugh, don't get me started. I don't see why I'm forced to use it in a different language :p

Close it now! Any thread with the word American in it causes an argument because of stereotyping a*****es that don't understand a joke.

CLOSE THE THREAD!

I haven't seen any major abuse of Americans in this thread tbh, but do you see British people getting moody because of the general american stereotype that we're all posh and eat cream tea's for breakfast, elevenses, lunch, dinner and supper? :p

Ugh, don't get me started. I don't see why I'm forced to use it in a different language :p

I haven't seen any major abuse of Americans in this thread tbh, but do you see British people getting moody because of the general american stereotype that we're all posh and eat cream tea's for breakfast, elevenses, lunch, dinner and supper? :p

The amount of time i get told to stop using what some of them think is their language is unbelievable. I have met some Americans that are sound but people tend to notice the idiots more. Same for other English people, I have met many idiots on xbl form England but not as many as what I find from the US

Every country has it's bad eggs, I hate it when people from the US jump on people not from the US and how a lot of British people jump on Americans and it all kicks off and tbh if you want to see this happening all the time just jump onto GTA IV. However there is an easy way to shut these people up especially the little immature and scarily sometimes the mature Americans who go on about why are we playing an American console blah blah, in GTA IV's case I always mention that Rockstar North are in fact Scottish/British and I found something out in the airport actually, look at the private jets parked up and note they alternate between Scottish and Irish flags, that was sweet to see.

Also remember if it wasn't for the brits (moreso Scots) there would be no television, phone lines and hell even the internet, yes the internet started as a US military network or something but it was a Brit - Tim Berners Lee - who created HTML and essentially gave birth to the internet we all know today as far as I know.

Everyone has to admit though, every country can be hateful to another and try and start trouble but because of the amount of those from the United States, they will always get the short end of the stick.

Pssh. The good ol' United States of Americuh would own you Red Coats anyday! While ya'll be sipping on your Earl Grey (or maybe you say Gray), eating crumpets and biscuits while the snooker game plays, we would just roll in with our #1 Army and pounce all over Parliament.

I mean, what has your English-land given us? A queen? She's old as hell! America is a gajillion times better. We have:

-the Ford F150

-NASCAR

-Guns

-Gangs

-Deep Fried hot dogs

-Deep fried turkeys

-Deep fried anything

-Child obesity

-Arteriosclerosis

-High Blood Pressure

-America's Next Top Model

You're gonna have to face it. The USA is the best country in the world. Freedom!

Pssh. The good ol' United States of Americuh would own you Red Coats anyday! While ya'll be sipping on your Earl Grey (or maybe you say Gray), eating crumpets and biscuits while the snooker game plays, we would just roll in with our #1 Army and pounce all over Parliament.

I mean, what has your English-land given us? A queen? She's old as hell! America is a gajillion times better. We have:

-the Ford F150

-NASCAR

-Guns

-Gangs

-Deep Fried hot dogs

-Deep fried turkeys

-Deep fried anything

-Child obesity

-Arteriosclerosis

-High Blood Pressure

You're gonna have to face it. The USA is the best country in the world. Freedom!

OMG america is amazing

get a life is that all you could come up with. England is BETTER for the english and america is better for american's there is no why you can compare the two.

Darn it, I missed a great thread!

A few people here need to Chillax a bit. And its worth bearing in mind also that the UK invented everything.

That article was one of the poorest forms of humour I've ever seen.

It didn't even make sense.

-the Ford F150

-NASCAR

-Guns

-Gangs

-Deep Fried hot dogs

-Deep fried turkeys

-Deep fried anything

-Child obesity

-Arteriosclerosis

-High Blood Pressure

See what I mean, KTF? xD

Although I do hope you're being sarcy, Rtoups ;)

haha, that list eventually got funny, although I protest, we gave the world guns, and we can take the credit for 'deep fried anything' when ome random scotsman decided to dump a Mars bar in the fryer :p

What have the British given the world ...

just look up English, Scotish (dips hat at Diablo) and Welsh Inventions ...

TV - Scotish

Jet Engine - English

Telephone - Scotish

Web - English

Penicillin - Scotish

Light Bulb - English

Pneumatic Tyre - Scotish

to name a few that may be important in your life !

we invented a heck of a lot ...

oh and as previously stated ... don't forget a LOT of Americans actually have their roots in the United Kindgom

I think all members from TDU:C needs a serious disscussion about some grumpy members that actually likes to argue and others that argue about anything.

I think you should stop hinting towards me in every topic you post about arguing. :rolleyes:

And lol@the topics below, and some Scottish (no offence) are worse then the Americans..

They go around saying that Scotland is so much better then England for some reason and it does get really annoying.

Speak for yourself Randy, Some of us do Have Tea parties and Elevenses, Oooh that reminds me, I must put the kettle on :D

I cant believe Everyone is getting so Uptight about this, I mean everyone can get a bit patriotic at times.

I had a few americans staying over at my house last week, they were the friendliest people ive ever met :), But i still wouldnt want to live in america.