We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DTM Zandvoort (56k killerrr)

Mb

Hello!

Friday i went to the DTM training at Zandvoort. Also the Leon Supercopa, Porsche Carrera Cup and the Formula 3 had training there for Sunday's race.

Here i will post my pics.

Teaser:

vn1iis.jpg

Amazing how your camera manages to get such great detail and focus on the cars when they move at high speeds. Nice photos ;)

That "art" is known as "panning".

Quite difficult to actually achieve a good result if you are just starting though but can be very nice if you have had a bit of practice.

Basically you just follow the car with your camera at the speed you think it's going vs the speed you are moving your camera and snap a picture.

As I said it does take a bit of practice to get it right but can give amazing results if done properly :thumbsup:

That "art" is known as "panning".

Quite difficult to actually achieve a good result if you are just starting though but can be very nice if you have had a bit of practice.

Basically you just follow the car with your camera at the speed you think it's going vs the speed you are moving your camera and snap a picture.

As I said it does take a bit of practice to get it right but can give amazing results if done properly :thumbsup:

2661525006_f1fb19888b_o.jpg

Like this. Car was going 250km/h+ :)