We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 22 Entry

Speed

Congratulations to Pressurized for winning at last :D

The theme this week is Lamborghinis. Your picture must contain a Lamborghini. Simple.

Entrants:

1. Baltoman

2. CarboyZR1

3. zo6dude

4. Zurious

5. MARK1992

6. Pressurized

7. Speedtouch

8. 560BHP

9. mellors

10. T3hReaper

11. Leadfoot[YT]

12. Ruub

13. colyu

14. [sKC]Matt88

15. KTF67

16. safiro tdu

17. Little_ghost

18. ShadowGT

19. Andreaz1

20. MadMax

21. Speed

22. pyrre

23. sobeltdu

24. RB26DETT

25. ChrisChakk

26. TheScottishSpotter

27. Iced_Bullet

28. Jolteon

29. Car Freak

30. Ringo_60013

31. peppe104

32. RamseyOfficial

33. ///AMGedUP

Rules:

1. No Noticable Photoshopping (Apart from Borders, Brightness/ Contrast, Your Name/Logo)

2. No voting for yourself come poll day ;)

3. The pictures must be taken by you!!

4. All pictures between 1280x1024 and 800x600! (If your image is bigger than 800x600 please attach it as a thumbnail so you don't stretch the page ;))

5. If you do not like this theme, then let me know without all screaming at me.

6. Lamborghiniss.

New Rules (Please Read)

If you wish to change your entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one. (This is just to help keep the thread clean and make it simpler for me to find the correct pics when I make the poll. Thanks :))

Please note: If there are more than 30 entrants then the first 30 will be the ones entered into the vote, as this is the limit. Because of this I will try to keep the first post up to date so you always know how many people have already entered. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Closing Date: Sunday 20th July

P.S. I expect this to be a popular theme, so if you want to be one of the first 30 I'd get a move on ;)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. I expect this to be a popular theme, so if you want to be one of the first 30 I'd get a move on ;)

First 30? You mean first 20?

And what you could do if it goes over the 20 limit is to hold 2 competitions and the top 5 in each one go into a shootout and make new pictures on the theme? :)

First 30? You mean first 20?

And what you could do if it goes over the 20 limit is to hold 2 competitions and the top 5 in each one go into a shootout and make new pictures on the theme? :)

No, I mean 30. That's the limit, I just only type up to 20 because that's normally about the number of people who enter :)