We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2  >>>Turn signal system<<<   02/26/09 TDU2 news

flyer23

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thanks!

I very much hope to achieve, which is conducive to online cruise.

Look this picture, The game seemed have to turn signal system. very cool.

I don't know this is what the game,

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/3231/trailerrv0.gif

[mod edit:] Please do not post gifs larger than 350KB, use a text link instead, thanks!

what game is that from?

• 1 month later...

Ooh something I found might show this (control scheme) actually but it's one of the things I don't want to show. lol I know I'm a bar steward. :cheeky: (Plus I don't know what some of the icons are depicting plus there's some spoilers amongst them)

Ooh something I found might show this (control scheme) actually but it's one of the things I don't want to show. lol I know I'm a bar steward. :cheeky: (Plus I don't know what some of the icons are depicting plus there's some spoilers amongst them)

Are you trying to drive people up the wall with this information? Lol

Spill the beans...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think blinkers would be very useful in online cruises, especially on realistic / slower cruises. Much easier to push the button for blinkers, or even select it from some quick-menu, than having to type "<<<" or ">>>" as we now do when turning.

• 3 weeks later...

When I got my G25 2 years ago and launched TDU, I instinctively went looking for the indicators while slow-cruising in the city. Took me quite a while to get used to it. Of course, being a racing wheel, it doesn't have any. I'd setup the < & > keys on my keyboard for indicators if the function was added, and would use it for cruises now and then.

• 1 month later...

I agree 1,000,000%... Cruise on TDU is fun, but it's annoying when you want to pass an AI car, or another player, but end up cutting another person behind you off because of no turn signals... Plus they'd be cool to use. Some more suggestions of what other things they should put in as well...

(1) Customization (Anterior of car)

- Customization of Bumpers, Headlights, Interior, Window Tint, etc.

(2) "Dirt System"

- If you drive your car a lot, dirt accumulates and you can wash it off (which leads into another section "Car Wash"... I believe there was a P.C. mod for a Car Wash).

(3) Gas

- If you get "low", then you can fill 'er up at a Gas Station.

(4) Headlights

- "Off", "On", and "High"... Also, possibly, Fog Lights as well...

(5) Riding w/ other people

- If you have a friend, you can get in their car and ride w/ them.

(6) Turning off your car

- When "sitting" for long periods, or whenever you want, you can turn off your car.

(7) Trucks

- Some Chevs, Dodges, and Fords, Toyotas, and maybe a British manufacturer (Ex. Land Rover).

(8) Windshield Wipers

- If there's inclement weather (Ex. Rain).

(9) Other specific things

- Ex. Oil Changes, Tire Blow Outs, etc.

Another thing to add (that's not a "Small" Change)... They should put in a "Cop Vs. Crook" or "Hot Pursuit" mode in it (where you can choose a Standard Cop Car [or customize one to be one]). Ex. Changing a (if there's trucks) 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 into a Police Truck... THAT'D BE COOL!

Anyways... That's what I'd like to see in the game... Peace.

(1) Customization (Anterior of car)

- Customization of Bumpers, Headlights, Interior, Window Tint, etc.

Another thing to add (that's not a "Small" Change)... They should put in a "Cop Vs. Crook" or "Hot Pursuit" mode in it (where you can choose a Standard Cop Car [or customize one to be one]). Ex. Changing a (if there's trucks) 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 into a Police Truck... THAT'D BE COOL!

Are we talking about TDU or NFS? Window tints?! lmao. I would say no to customization,maybe something little like changing the background color of the gauges and maybe adding a GPS to cars that dont have it normally? And the cops & robbers thing would be quite cool but there should only be some default cop cars,no customizing other cars into cop cars. Just my opinion

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well but would be more like a Simulator of real life, if they put Hassard Lights.

By the way.. i love to have turn signal system, would be awesome when you are doing cruises, and everyone turn to the left, everyone put the turn signal to the left ehehe nice.

Are we talking about TDU or NFS? Window tints?! lmao. I would say no to customization,maybe something little like changing the background color of the gauges and maybe adding a GPS to cars that dont have it normally? And the cops & robbers thing would be quite cool but there should only be some default cop cars,no customizing other cars into cop cars. Just my opinion

Driving through Ibiza at 12AM, is Saturday, and you see coming a car with blue neons, and when it arrives is a Ferrari Enzo.

Ugly LOL